tim duncan divorce case is fukked up

Daps
u clearly missed my point..
most women want an alpha male..a man who is not a great provider is no alpha..doesnt matter how big is dikk is

U sound like the typical call center black chick who would shack up with a loser,pay rent,buy food,buy his clothes,pay his car note just cuz he is piping u right.

as far as Tim's wife..we dont really know all the details..
u never know what goes down behind closed doors

Like I said earlier, I don't associate with "losers" so I'm not worried about all of that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't matter what a nikka is bringing to the table, once a broad decide she wants out and is bored and wants something new, its nothing you can do about it......

And to those who say marry a chick that's 30 or older must not deal with chicks that are 30 and up....This is a mindset, not a phase....

Someone on this forum stated that loyalty is something that cannot be cultivated and he was absolutely right....

If a person feels like cheating, they will cheat...Doesn't matter if you're doing everything right....

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Come on man tim had no chance, bigodingo look demonic. The story is supposedly bigodingo was congos top personal trainer for 5 years. tims wife had him shipped over from the congo, tims dumb ass saw nothing wrong with this. For two years straight adbessi was breaking her walls like it was berlin :no:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come on man tim had no chance, bigodingo look demonic. The story is supposedly bigodingo was congos top personal trainer for 5 years. tims wife had him shipped over from the congo, tims dumb ass saw nothing wrong with this. For two years straight adbessi was breaking her walls like it was berlin :no:

He saw that narrow white ass lookin like...

black_man_rage_gif.gif

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This case is indicative of the s**t that goes on here and throughout the BC... N***as don't even respect other n***a's wives. As long as she's throwing the p out, some grimy n***a will be there to catch it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It is amazing. You can do everything right and still be left in the dust. At least Timmy protected himself and will probably get full custody of his kids.

full custody?

yeah right

this is what will prob happen she will say tim threatened her, was loud or abusive, and shes the angelic white angel.

see michael strahan divorce

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
full custody?

yeah right

this is what will prob happen she will say tim threatened her, was loud or abusive, and shes the angelic white angel.

see michael strahan divorce
StrahanJackedUp.jpg

she walked away with 15mill breh

why he wife average female...i can easily find the same type a chick on pof and smash 2nights later
smh at strahan..huge L

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Hoes are hoes, it's that simple. Hoes ain't about sh*t. Tim Duncan need him a Sanaa Lathan, a Michelle Obama type, not some simple white b*tch. TD in his head thinks he's a regular dude from the islands, but he's not. Nikkaz gotta start realizing they are TARGETS, and until they do, this will continue to happen. Sh*t needs to go back to the caste system. Unless the bish makes six figures minimum herself, you can't consider her for marriage, that's the unfortunate truth.

What is sanaa lathan or michelle obama gonna do ? Michelle obama sayin shes a single mother and wishes she was Beyonce, tried to leave Barack Twice, when his career was taking a hit. Sanaa Lathan 41 and cant get married. :russ:

The only way to meet a good American woman is luck because these hoes are TRASH!

White women are in it for the long run so they can tax you later.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Been a Spurs fan since 99. I want to see Duncan get that 5th ring. Unfortunately, Duncan has the personality that was fit for this to happen. Very nice guy who nobody has problems with and doesn't look to have a thuggish bone in his body? Sooner or later she would get bored and peel off... and why not? The court system will reward her a ton of money. I wouldn't be surprised if the pre-nup was tossed out. Sad to see, but it is what it is.