tiktok girl insist she's biracial (50% Nigerian/ 50% Italian)........ but looks 0% mixed

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
I knew a guy in Boot Camp who is nearly as dark as I am, and looked like he was just Black. Come to find out his biological mother is White.

So yes, her claim is a possibility.
I believe her cause I’ve know two people like that . It probably upsets her that she’s not “mixed” in appearance and she’s busted.

Self hate is probably crazy that’s why she need to get on the internet and claim mixed who cares if you got a white parent

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I don’t think people are angry, I think people feel like, “so what?” and “what’s the big deal?” Why is it even a subject like that? You’re half white, so. Do you understand what I’m trying to say breh? It’s attention seeking, then feeling a way because people think you’re lying, then thinking being white is some kind of status where people gonna he like, “wow okay cool, you have white blood?” It’s dumb.
Exactly. I couldn’t care less if someone is mixed, but when someone goes out of their way to over-explain it, it’s too much. And, too, makes it seem as though the person doesn’t wanna be seen as Black.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I knew a girl in school who was half black and half Asian. She was much darker than me. She didn't look anything but Black except her eyes. Genes are weird.
Actually, I do know someone just like this girl. When we did this church group. They had two sons. One looked exactly like the mom who is afro Trini. Afro and all but his dad is full Indian like Nap. His other brother looked full Indian. Both got the same mom and dad from Trinidad. They looked exactly like one of the parents. Even the same hair texture. Genetics is a beast

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Exactly. I couldn’t care less if someone is mixed, but when someone goes out of their way to over-explain it, it’s too much. And, too, makes it seem as though the person doesn’t wanna be seen as Black.
Exactly! Like they’re better because they’re less Black.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
really-lying.gif

Self hate is a motherfukker. Like the old folks say , her ass mixed with black and blacker. It kills some of us to just accept our blackness
It's rare but it's possible. Genetics is weird like that

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
This shyt reminds of Mike Tirico.

He would say that he was full Italian but everyone figures his Italian American mom messed around with a breh or something.

Tirico.jpg

That breh is 1/2 Italian. These brehs are 1/2 Italian:
fancoHarris2-1568369646.jpg

gettyimages-1179719469.jpg

This broad ain't half of anything outside of Africa. I could believe having a white grandparent but....no....
He has stated that he has seen pictures of his father and immediate family, all of whom are of Italian ancestry. "The only contact I had growing up was with my mom’s side of the family. And they are all as white as the refrigerator I’m standing in front of right now."[53] In regard to a genealogical test to see if he has a black ancestor, he said "Yeah. I’d like to find out the truth at some point, so I can answer questions for my kids", but made it clear he does not feel any urgency.[54]