tiktok girl insist she's biracial (50% Nigerian/ 50% Italian)........ but looks 0% mixed

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Can someone explain why nikkas are genuinely angry whenever a biracial person claims their white side?

If her father is white and her sister is half-black then what reason would she possibly have to lie lol?

We see mixed-raced people come out full caucasoid all the time so the reverse isn't exactly impossible.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
found a picture of her mom and dad :ohhh:

cf4decd0-3547-4759-a7b0-d85ec2cfb5ca_screenshot.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malcolm X was half white
FI72n6SVEAAgYvp.jpg:large

:troll:

No he wasn't. Did you even read his autobiography?

Him mom was mixed while his dad was fully black. He took after his mom being light skin and with red hair. His mom hated being part white and took it out on him for following after her. Apparently she got with Malcolm's dad cause he was so dark and she wanted to erase all the whiteness she had. Too bad genetics had different plans. Malcolm was however his dad's favorite cause he was so light skin.

So his light skin momma hated him cause he was light but his dark skin father loved him cause he light. And this fact always stuck with me. Most people hate what they are and love what they ain't.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain why nikkas are genuinely angry whenever a biracial person claims their white side?

If her father is white and her sister is half-black then what reason would she possibly have to lie lol?

We see mixed-raced people come out full caucasoid all the time so the reverse isn't exactly impossible.
This is tlr. These dudes get genuinely angry because Lizzo woke up this morning and had breakfast. And don't mention a PAWG for any reason. Being angry is a religion for many folks in here. It's entertaining.

And they know everything under the sun about everything.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Either she is lying or her mum was still getting some side black dikk despite wenching. I don’t want to hear about how DNA can be a mixed bag as this individual is black would love to see a DNA test from her bet that would end the delusion immediately

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Your mother is a liar, genetics don't disregard fenotypical traits like that.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Is her sister younger or older than her. As if she's younger her mum was probably crossing over with two men at the same time.

I know that Italian had to be confused when the lighter girl was born

:jbhmm::patrice:

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
Hey I’m kinda with everyone but

Anything is possible

And strong (dominant) genes is strong genes baby lol

But for real the Italian dude has to be half something else 50/50 maybe she 25% at most but idk I always thought Jason Kidd was white growing up (yeah yeah I know) and they say logic mixed so you know shyt be different I guess

Babymama Magnet

All Star
Daps
Not saying i believe her but i know genetics can produce unfamiliar results.

I know a Bajan chick with a black mom and white dad. She look regular black with atypical black features and brown skin. Her sister on the other hand is a pale looking mixed race woman. Same parents but a hugh contrast in looks and skin tone, you would never think they were sisters.

Also knew these two sisters from church where the older one came out super dark like her dad and the younger one came out super light like her mom.
No inbetween