tiktok girl insist she's biracial (50% Nigerian/ 50% Italian)........ but looks 0% mixed

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean anything is possible. Michael Jackson's biological kids came out White and Native American :yeshrug:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Her dad could be from Sicily, there are people there who are like Indians :yeshrug:

Other than that, it’s always simpleton arguments in these type of discussion so I stay away from them. It’s always a multiple choice exercise. :unimpressed:

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but she looks 100% Nigerian to me.

Daps
Can someone explain why nikkas are genuinely angry whenever a biracial person claims their white side?

If her father is white and her sister is half-black then what reason would she possibly have to lie lol?

We see mixed-raced people come out full caucasoid all the time so the reverse isn't exactly impossible.
True but there's layers to this shyt.

If her dad was Italian by nationality (the way Giannis is "Greek" but not ethnically Greek), it would make sense.

I've seen 100% full blood Igbo Nigerians that are not as dark as she is. My own mom is 90% West/Central African (based on those DNA tests) and Beyoncé color. Look at the mixed Sudanese that are half Dinka and half Arab. The African side is about as dark as you can get on the continent and the Arab is one of the darker non-Black people outside of Indians and South Pacific folks. Even then, half Sudanese/half Arab people still "look" sorta mixed.

White grandparent is easy to cover up (see Dave Chappelle, Zeke Elliott etc), but white parent doesn't blend like that unless her daddy was deep Sicilian and half black himself.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Can someone explain why nikkas are genuinely angry whenever a biracial person claims their white side?

If her father is white and her sister is half-black then what reason would she possibly have to lie lol?

We see mixed-raced people come out full caucasoid all the time so the reverse isn't exactly impossible.

I don’t think people are angry, I think people feel like, “so what?” and “what’s the big deal?” Why is it even a subject like that? You’re half white, so. Do you understand what I’m trying to say breh? It’s attention seeking, then feeling a way because people think you’re lying, then thinking being white is some kind of status where people gonna he like, “wow okay cool, you have white blood?” It’s dumb.

Lay Z

Pro
Daps
She could be mixed. If her dad is one of them 50+% mixed italian brehs as well.