Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness | Official Trailer | Netflix

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
It is foul

My point was that doesnt necessarily mean she killed him simply that she was not going to get left with nothing.

Let's lay another scenario out. Suppose don plan was to fake his death make his assistant power of attorney where she can then send his millions to the islands with him? Carol just bust that plan up and might have felt justified to do so knowing don about to leave her for his new young Costa Rican play thing.

All I'm saying is I'm not as convinced as everyone else is.

Non troll response:

I know everybody is innocent until proven guilty, but got way too many arrows pointing at her. No way dude ran off with no money, and ain't no drug cartel i heard of is wacking people without making sure they got paid. I know what I'm talking bout cause I watch movies, and in the movies the first question people ask who benefitted the most.

Edit: I forgot to add her complete lack of remorse over his death or empathy to his family. She sounds like a throwed off preschool teacher when she talks about it. She literally laughs every time.

Last edited:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Non troll response:

I know everybody is innocent until proven guilty, but got way too many arrows pointing at her. No way dude ran off with no money, and ain't no drug cartel i heard of is wacking people without making sure they got paid. I know what I'm talking bout cause I watch movies, and in the movies the first question people ask who benefitted the most.

Edit: I forgot to add her complete lack of remorse over his death or empathy to his family. She sounds like a throwed off preschool teacher when she talks about it. She literally laughs every time.
I dont think he left with no money. In the carol episode they spoke about him hiding money burying money etc no way he didnt hide money from carol. I think his plan was to run off, have his assistant send his money to him and reopen a zoo in costa Rica without carol. Carol busted up the plan when she committed the fraud though.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Non troll response:

dude was known to bury stacks of cash and precious metals. If he did leave he had money. And if he was loaning to cartel folks than it’s nothing to knock him off if they didn’t want to pay up

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Non troll response:

What arrows? Where is the proof?
Mofo was burying money all over the place. Got side hoes in various countries.
Doing dirty shyt (transporting cars???)
Mofo was definitely in the drug game. If you had a plane at that time, you were in the drug game.

The thing she is guilty of is changing the will, that is for sure.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt was entertaining as hell.

kinda fukked up that Joe took the fall for EVERYTHING though. It’s clear as hell everybody is doing some suspect shyt

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Non troll response:

And this arrow-pointing only happens because the documentary makers don't actually follow through on a lot of things.

They dedicate a whole episode to Don's disappearance but they clearly build the narrative around the possibility of Carole murdering him. It's already been mentioned but they barely highlight the strange decisions on Don's life like burying gold and cash, or those little trips he takes to Costa Rica all the time. shyt, didn't they even mention flying undetected by radar at some point? No follow-up about any of these things though.

Hell, they have the one guy who claims Don told him a day before disappearing that he's planning something and if he can pull it off, he's a genius. The show touches upon these moments but doesn't investigate deeper, only focusing on the evidence that feeds the murder narrative.

Another good example is the restraining order Don was trying to get for Carole. Any real reporter would have followed up on that and try to get a deeper look into their relationship. But this doc doesn't investigate, it just interviews people and lets people with clear personal involvement (and personal stakes) create narratives the makers never bother to challenge critically.

My point being that this doc is so incredibly high on sensationalism and so little on actual investigative journalism that I wouldn't take anything presented here at face value.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What arrows? Where is the proof?
Mofo was burying money all over the place. Got side hoes in various countries.
Doing dirty shyt (transporting cars???)
Mofo was definitely in the drug game. If you had a plane at that time, you were in the drug game.

The thing she is guilty of is changing the will, that is for sure.
She changed the will that shortly after he went missing. She did that shyt. I have only seen up to ep 3 though so :hubie:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I agreed with the "head zoo keeper" I don't know how people still empathize with Joe. shyt is mystifying.
I was kind of feeling Joe at first, but he went way past the point of no return. I was kept yelling at the screen. “Just Let it Go!” He the Tupac and Carole the Biggie of this Tiger Set.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were baby tigers really only selling for 2-5 grand a pop :why:. I thought they'd be at least 20k even for a under the counter deal.

• Dap
Reactions: No1