Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness | Official Trailer | Netflix

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This guy was at the grocery store I was at today and looked like Jeff in the face :russ::scust:

Y0MMwZHl.jpg
What the hell is going on with his head? Looks like one big dread, but then underneath I see curly white hair. :gag:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:scust: selling the donated meat from walmart on the pizza

Jeff Lowe with the '03 hat and durag style was killing me

Carol baskin is the ultimate hustler did all the same shyt all the other guys did on the basis of it being a "rescue" lol she got the PBS sesame street look with the million dollar voice. She cannot lose

Both the dudes were not gay I cant brehs :laff:

Getting drugged by the lion :heh:

The diss song to carol :russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

‘Tiger King’ Gets Eighth Installment: After Show Hosted By Joel McHale On Netflix – Deadline

The Tiger King phenomenon will continue. Netflix is extending its hugely popular docuseries franchise with The Tiger King and I, an after show hosted by Joel McHale, which will be released on April 12.

It will feature brand-new interviews with Tiger King‘s John Reinke, Joshua Dial, John Finlay, Saff, Erik Cowie,Rick Kirkham and Jeff and Lauren Lowe, who will talk about their experiences since last month’s release of the docuseries. It will be the eighth episode in the series, teased by Jeff Lowe last weekend.

“It’s eye-opening and hopefully funny,” McHale said in announcing the followup.

The seven-episode Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness has morphed into a pop culture phenomenon since its premiere on March 20, particularly while many are staying home due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The Netflix docuseries follows the exploits of Joseph Maldonado-Passage, aka “Joe Exotic,” a former Oklahoma tiger-zoo owner who’s serving a 22-year prison sentence for his role in a murder-for-hire plot against his fellow big-cat owner rival, Carole Baskin, and other charges.

One of the most popular series on TV, Tiger King has earned an 88% certified fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes and an 87% audience score. The series drew 34.3 million unique viewers in the first 10 days of its release, from March 20-29, according to Nielsen, eclipsing the Season 2 numbers for Stranger Things, which drew 31.2 million in its first 10 days in 2017.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

‘Tiger King’ Gets Eighth Installment: After Show Hosted By Joel McHale On Netflix – Deadline

The Tiger King phenomenon will continue. Netflix is extending its hugely popular docuseries franchise with The Tiger King and I, an after show hosted by Joel McHale, which will be released on April 12.

It will feature brand-new interviews with Tiger King‘s John Reinke, Joshua Dial, John Finlay, Saff, Erik Cowie,Rick Kirkham and Jeff and Lauren Lowe, who will talk about their experiences since last month’s release of the docuseries. It will be the eighth episode in the series, teased by Jeff Lowe last weekend.

“It’s eye-opening and hopefully funny,” McHale said in announcing the followup.

The seven-episode Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness has morphed into a pop culture phenomenon since its premiere on March 20, particularly while many are staying home due to the coronavirus pandemic.

The Netflix docuseries follows the exploits of Joseph Maldonado-Passage, aka “Joe Exotic,” a former Oklahoma tiger-zoo owner who’s serving a 22-year prison sentence for his role in a murder-for-hire plot against his fellow big-cat owner rival, Carole Baskin, and other charges.

One of the most popular series on TV, Tiger King has earned an 88% certified fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes and an 87% audience score. The series drew 34.3 million unique viewers in the first 10 days of its release, from March 20-29, according to Nielsen, eclipsing the Season 2 numbers for Stranger Things, which drew 31.2 million in its first 10 days in 2017.

giphy.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
This has turned into a men vs. women thing on Reddit :mjlol: white women mad because people hate Carole.

:mjpls:
Yeah I got hit with that. I had to leave. I was like if she is so innocent and great how come she’s trying to take Joes parents house when they didn’t even do nothing to her, and people were like she has to defend herself what else is she supposed to do. (Some lady went off on me talking bout he was attacking her livelihood, and I was like she shouldn’t have attacked his livelihood first.)I didn’t even say nothing about people justifying her changing somebody else’s will just cause people who fly to Costa Rica can disappear. (Hold on... I’m about to go change some people’s will. It’s ok as long as I’m long as I’m looking out for myself.)

Why do people have to pick sides? Damn near everybody in that documentary need to be behind bars.

Last edited:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
So whats the official Coli verdict on Carole Baskin? Think she had her husband whacked?

Theres clearly more to that story but I kinda feel he was in on it and it was some sort of collaborative thing between them. Just from how he was portrayed he seems like the type that would fake his own disappearance. Probably chilling on a pacific island somewhere sipping a cocktail lol.

She's super calculated though, got that passive ruthlessness about her as well. Very interesting character.

Still this show is legit. I've actually started watching it again because it was so good. Just funny how it starts off you think it's just gonna be about this extravagant zoo keeper and the ethics of keeping big cats in captivity then just delves and unravels into all sorts of fukkery :mindblown:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
So whats the official Coli verdict on Carole Baskin? Think she had her husband whacked?

Theres clearly more to that story but I kinda feel he was in on it and it was some sort of collaborative thing between them. Just from how he was portrayed he seems like the type that would fake his own disappearance. Probably chilling on a pacific island somewhere sipping a cocktail lol.

She's super calculated though, got that passive ruthlessness about her as well. Very interesting character.

Still this show is legit. I've actually started watching it again because it was so good. Just funny how it starts off you think it's just gonna be about this extravagant zoo keeper and the ethics of keeping big cats in captivity then just delves and unravels into all sorts of fukkery :mindblown:

EVERY1 N THEY MAMA AGREES THE BIITCH KILLED HER HUSBAND