Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness | Official Trailer | Netflix

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not an animal lover so don’t take this as a stupid question

those of who you advocate that tigers and other exotic animals should be in the wild and not in zoos, how come?

If that is the case, why should dogs, fish, parrots be in our homes as pets instead of outdoors/water?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I’m not an animal lover so don’t take this as a stupid question

those of who you advocate that tigers and other exotic animals should be in the wild and not in zoos, how come?

If that is the case, why should dogs, fish, parrots be in our homes as pets instead of outdoors/water?

The difference is dogs have been domesticated which took thousands of years.

I personally don't think saltwater fish should be kept in aquariums, but if one provides the right environment fish do well in captivity.

Tigers to me are like killer whales, dolphins. These are apex predators, they need massive amounts of space which is their territory. The ones that are breed in captivity are not even genetically like the ones in the wild. You think someone like Exotic Joe is looking at blood lines and genetic markers? No he is probably mating a brother and sister together. The whole genetic makeup is all fukked up. And white tigers are basically retard tigers. No white tiger exists in the wild. It was some genetic mutant.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Limousine awaited ‘Tiger King’ outside Texas prison but Trump didn’t pardon him

tenor.gif