Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness | Official Trailer | Netflix

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
So whats the official Coli verdict on Carole Baskin? Think she had her husband whacked?

Theres clearly more to that story but I kinda feel he was in on it and it was some sort of collaborative thing between them. Just from how he was portrayed he seems like the type that would fake his own disappearance. Probably chilling on a pacific island somewhere sipping a cocktail lol.

She's super calculated though, got that passive ruthlessness about her as well. Very interesting character.

Still this show is legit. I've actually started watching it again because it was so good. Just funny how it starts off you think it's just gonna be about this extravagant zoo keeper and the ethics of keeping big cats in captivity then just delves and unravels into all sorts of fukkery :mindblown:
Alot of people are convinced she killed her husband. For me it's a 60% sure thing because dude was clearly dirty and doing some foul shyt. He up and left his 1st wife for carol without warning. Carol imo was a prostitute who was walking that track and don took off with her. Is it possible he met a bad bytch in Costa Rica and left without warning again, I can def see that happening. Better that than be in some long drawn out divorce with carol.

Carol forging his signature on his power of attorney sheets was only her making sure she got control of his estate and didnt have to divvy out millions to everyone. That is not uncommon. Its people who seriously die of natural causes and they family do some grimy shyt to make sure they inherit the estate Dont mean they would kill their family member. Hell when my grandfather died he wasnt killed by his current wife but while my mother was mourning his new wife who he only been married to a few years was doing all kind of shyt to get his house that he wanted to leave to my mother. It happens. That dont mean they responsible for a person's death.

So I'm not fully convinced she did it. He might be either for real dead now or old as hell paying for young Spanish girls.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Alot of people are convinced she killed her husband. For me it's a 60% sure thing because dude was clearly dirty and doing some foul shyt. He up and left his 1st wife for carol without warning. Carol imo was a prostitute who was walking that track and don took off with her. Is it possible he met a bad bytch in Costa Rica and left without warning again, I can def see that happening. Better that than be in some long drawn out divorce with carol.

Carol forging his signature on his power of attorney sheets was only her making sure she got control of his estate and didnt have to divvy out millions to everyone. That is not uncommon. Its people who seriously die of natural causes and they family do some grimy shyt to make sure they inherit the estate Dont mean they would kill their family member. Hell when my grandfather died he wasnt killed by his current wife but while my mother was mourning his new wife who he only been married to a few years was doing all kind of shyt to get his house that he wanted to leave to my mother. It happens. That dont mean they responsible for a person's death.

So I'm not fully convinced she did it. He might be either for real dead now or old as hell paying for young Spanish girls.
Why do people keep talking past this point like it's not illegal? :patrice:

It's foul.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Why do people keep talking past this point like it's not illegal? :patrice:

It's foul.
It is foul

My point was that doesnt necessarily mean she killed him simply that she was not going to get left with nothing.

Let's lay another scenario out. Suppose don plan was to fake his death make his assistant power of attorney where she can then send his millions to the islands with him? Carol just bust that plan up and might have felt justified to do so knowing don about to leave her for his new young Costa Rican play thing.

All I'm saying is I'm not as convinced as everyone else is.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The amount of people caping for Carole is :scust:

She don't give a fukk about that old dead mufukka. You know she did that shyt.
How is it caping to see another side of it?

I could give a shyt less about either of them. They both crooked as hell imo not going to favor 1 crook over the other. I gave an unbiased opinion. Tigers and lions dont typically eat human meat and only attack humans in fear of imminent danger. Some wild animals will eat humans but it's close to last resort option. Carol would have had to starve the lions or tigers for weeks before they settled on eating a human.

Or maybe his body is under the tank but I doubt she could have pulled that off alone.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Eh. This lil "1 more episode" ish could have been some Twitter/Instagram live shyt.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
It is foul

My point was that doesnt necessarily mean she killed him simply that she was not going to get left with nothing.

Let's lay another scenario out. Suppose don plan was to fake his death make his assistant power of attorney where she can then send his millions to the islands with him? Carol just bust that plan up and might have felt justified to do so knowing don about to leave her for his new young Costa Rican play thing.

All I'm saying is I'm not as convinced as everyone else is.
:what:

:mjpls: