john - james franco
carole - meryl streep
doc - john c reilly
rick - john malkovich
jeff - sean penn
kelci/saff - kelly marie tran
tabraue - john turturro
hitman - michael rooker

i cant think of who could play that chucky doll man but HOLLYWOOD, MAKE THIS SHYT NOW!!!
Tim Heidecker would fukking crush it as Jeff Lowe

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:russ::russ::russ::mjlol:

The part where the tiger drags him by the feet and he starts shooting at it :mjlol::russ::mindblown: this show wild af.

Joe: ill shoot you before i shoot one of my tigers :mjgrin:

Also Joe: *to a tiger* Ill put the next un right in between your fukking eyeballs you goddamn bietch :damn:

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Folks really want to watch a movie of this? Why?
You just saw the real people, doing the real things, why want to watch someone try to be the person you just watched? :dahell:

Exactly. I don't understand this whole lets make a movie about these people. Why? You have already seen the fukken story.

Honestly though, it wouldn't surprise me if Hollywood does some redemption arc for this fakkit. Put him as victim of homophobia or some shyt and explain away all his bad behavior. Get the whitest white man from England or Australia to play him. :lolbron: Oscar time!!

Benedict Cumberbatch as Joe Exotic. :pachaha:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
93xpq5wrw8r41.gif

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
A gay amputee cowboy polygamist magician country music star big cat breeder goes to war with a husband murdering cat rescuer. Runs for President and Governor.

:dwillhuh:

Trans sis loses arm to a cat and goes right back
Mysterious fire burns down alligator enclosure
Drug kingpin snitches and goes on to raise big cats
Harem breh culls young women into a tiger/exotic animal cult
Joe blowing/shooting his stuff up
Joe finessing his parents out of everything

This doc is peak caucasity, I’ve had to pause it and run it back several times to catch a break and really understand the foolery.

The woman in the Here Kitty Kitty vid was a dead ringer for Carole, laugh and all.

This real stuff beats any 90s era over the top stories you’d see on Jerry, Ricky Lake, and any trash tv combined- I don’t even think a movie would really capture the sheer lunacy #wattba

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Breh Carol is a fukking savage.

kill your husband, try to end your competition by shutting them down, have your new husband act like a cheetah with a leash on him in your wedding photos, get 100’s of workers to work your park for free in order to get a certain colored t-shirt :mjlol:, bankrupt your competition AND his parents :wow:, infiltrate your enemy’s network to get dirt on just by sending a Facebook message :russ:, then get your enemy thrown in jail for 20+ years.

All while playing the innocent and “dumb” white woman role. She’s a fukking psychopath :dwillhuh:
Yo the way she would she would be answering a serious topic with that daze in her eyes and the she would start laughing then immediately stop had me like :what:. This woman got no soul. Joe messed with the wrong one.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is such a great point. When unchecked look at what these cacs are capable off. Faggorty, guns, animal abuse/torture, drug use, preying on the poor and young, slavery, etc. I mean it is shocking. Some people say no one is thinking about the animals, but to me the most memorable scene I will never forget in that 7 plus hours of that show was when he snatched that minutes born tiger cub from its mother who was giving birth. Then he had the nerve to complain that the tiger cubs were crying all the time, maybe because they need their mother and were crying out for her. Joe is a piece of shyt and I hope he dies in jail.
Yea, the show is fukkery and I’m all here for people laughing at these trash folks, but we definitely needed some moments from real conservationists and zoologists to reinforce the fact that ALL of them were treating animals like shyt

Last edited: