Tiger King: Murder, Mayhem and Madness | Official Trailer | Netflix

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
nice of him to promote new episodes where he potentially goes to jail!
Feds literally in the cut looking at netflix like

LightOldfashionedAnt-size_restricted.gif

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Anyone notice how the dynamic between Joe and his multiple husbands was essentially the same as the dynamic between Charles Manson and the women in his family?

Come to think of it, Joe was very Manson-like.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Man those seven hours flew right by... :mjlol:

Watching this you feel like you want to root for Joe because of the antics but he's such a dumb cracka mothafukka that in the end I can't have too much sympathy for him. Dude was really out there moving like an absolute imbecile.

Lesson is you REALLY gotta know when to choose your battles. Don't go to war with the woman who got away with feeding her millionaire husband to a tiger and then funneled all his money into her own pockets. If she can snatch a millionaire's kingdom like that with ease, what the fukk did he think she was gonna do to his gay little white trash clown weeble ass?

Also shouldn't fukked with this guy off GP. This is the epitome of a soft ass perpetual midlife crisis ass p*ssy trying to dress like he's a bad ass:

ctyp-netflix-tiger-king-jeff.jpg

In the end fukk all these people lol.

shyt Jeff wishes he was midlife. Dude is 67. A fukkin senior citizen dressing like a teen from 2003

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Every time they would ask about carol killing her husband she would laugh, she’s crazy for real.

Also when she talked about they putting cologne on his feet supposedly she brushed it off and said if they really wanted the tiger to attack him u would use salmon oil or some shyt like that... thats probably what she did to her husband.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Every time they would ask about carol killing her husband she would laugh, she’s crazy for real.

Also when she talked about they putting cologne on his feet supposedly she brushed it off and said if they really wanted the tiger to attack him u would use salmon oil or some shyt like that... thats probably what she did to her husband.
sardine oil

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Whole series should be Federally required viewing for all kids on the depravity of cacs. Amazing how the characters covered every single human vice possible. That dirty skeezer fagget Joe needs to be boiled in hot motor oil...

This is such a great point. When unchecked look at what these cacs are capable off. Faggorty, guns, animal abuse/torture, drug use, preying on the poor and young, slavery, etc. I mean it is shocking. Some people say no one is thinking about the animals, but to me the most memorable scene I will never forget in that 7 plus hours of that show was when he snatched that minutes born tiger cub from its mother who was giving birth. Then he had the nerve to complain that the tiger cubs were crying all the time, maybe because they need their mother and were crying out for her. Joe is a piece of shyt and I hope he dies in jail.