Tiger doing Push ups While Mean Mugging The Camera!!!

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Imagine The Coli back then :blink:

"MY NIKKA! This fukkass Pterodactyl snatched my food, so what I do? :hmm: I dashed as fast as humanly possible, launched myself 30ft into the air and grabbed that fakkits feet mid-flight :yes:. Nikka we was like this in the air :slapfight: whilst I kicked my legs rapid enough to maintain flight :scheme:. Put that fukk nikka in a headlock until we hit the floor :violent:. Them Raptors was watching but ain't want it :bustback:"

:pachaha:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look man, I didn't say a pit is f*ckin' up a tiger, I said if a pit has the tiger by the neck, it's curtains.

deal-with-it.jpg

No the fukk it won't.

A pit isn't instantly killing a tiger if it gets it's neck. Are you high?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
I don't know why but that dog in the fetal pose was hilarious to me :dead: But that wasn't a pit though. If a pit did happen to catch a tiger in the throat let's be reality though, that would be curtains for the tiger. :usure:

The only animal giving a tiger possible problems in a fight is a polar bear..and even then.
Tigers have huge necks, I dont think a canine is getting a good hold of that or even anywhere near, and even then its getting swiped off and if its lucky will die right there and then. Bheh, be serious now. Pits themselves see dust at the hands of other dogs. Tigers dont lose.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The only animal giving a tiger possible problems in a fight is a polar bear..and even then.
Tigers have huge necks, I dont think a canine is getting a good hold of that or even anywhere near, and even then its getting swiped off and if its lucky will die right there and then. Bheh, be serious now. Pits themselves see dust at the hands of other dogs. Tigers dont lose.

Pit would be carried off like everything else.

0.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
No the fukk it won't.

A pit isn't instantly killing a tiger if it gets it's neck. Are you high?

I didn't say instantly, y'all keep puttin' words in my mouth, If this grabs you by the neck you'se a goner>>>>

Gator-Pitbulls.JPG

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

:beli:

12.jpg

Ferocity.jpg

Guru+-+The+Hairless+Indian+Chimp:+%27Naked%27+chimpanzee+becomes+a+star.jpeg

6318893899_bd63c4c011_z.jpg

Elephant1.jpg

^^^^All of these would give a tiger a run for its money. :yes:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I didn't say instantly, y'all keep puttin' words in my mouth, If this grabs you by the neck you'se a goner>>>>

Gator-Pitbulls.JPG
Breh a human could survive an attack from a pit by just poking his fingers in his eyes while being bit to get him to gtfo.
YOU REALLY THINK A 1000LB TIGER AIN'T GON SWIPE THE shyt OUT OF HIM :russ:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
:beli:

Gorillas have the strongest hands out of all animals, but thats it.
It doesnt come equipped with Baboon size teeth, it has a limited arsenal or weaponry.
12.jpg

His size will provide our feline friend a decent breakfast. A tiger can consume a buffalo over the course of two days after carrying it on its back while jumping a 6 ft tall fence. This mutt eats two cans of Beano.
Ferocity.jpg

WTF!!
Guru+-+The+Hairless+Indian+Chimp:+%27Naked%27+chimpanzee+becomes+a+star.jpeg

Could be close if the King of the Jungle had the aggression to match his much larger and better equipped Asian friend.
6318893899_bd63c4c011_z.jpg

220px-Bronze_sculpture_of_Tigers_attacking_an_Elephant.JPG

Though the African Pachyderm is bigger and meaner than his Asian cousin, there are now reports of hungry lions now attacking elephants. So Im not sure what'll happen when Tiger leaps onto that large back.
Elephant1.jpg

^^^^All of these would give a tiger a run for its money. :yes:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
yeah....what the fukk is a running start gonna do here ....unless you're usain fukking bolt :mjlol:
reRMgBf.gif

and thats for a bowl of liquified meat........what the fukk do you think its gonna do if antagonized?
you're losing your arm in the least :mjlol:

Also, a few things to add to that or put into perspective how fast GROWN & HEALTHY WILD tigers really are

The tiger in this gif is domesticated, he's only about a year old here AND he has a birth deformity in his paws that "doesn't allow him to run fast" lol and slows down his speed

Idk if that guy was trolling ..but ya there's no way dude would be able to outrun a grown, healthy wild tiger.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Also, a few things to add to that or put into perspective how fast GROWN & HEALTHY WILD tigers really are

The tiger in this gif is domesticated, he's only about a year old (in this gif) AND he has a birth deformity in his paws that "doesn't allow him to run fast" lol and slows down his speed

Idk if that guy was trolling ..but ya there's no way dude would be able to outrun a grown, healthy wild tiger.

:whoo:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
39[/QUOTE]
Imagine The Coli back then :blink:

"MY NIKKA! This fukkass Pterodactyl snatched my food, so what I do? :hmm: I dashed as fast as humanly possible, launched myself 30ft into the air and grabbed that fakkits feet mid-flight :yes:. Nikka we was like this in the air :slapfight: whilst I kicked my legs rapid enough to maintain flight :scheme:. Put that fukk nikka in a headlock until we hit the floor :violent:. Them Raptors was watching but ain't want it :bustback:"

My Nikkas flying like Master Roshi
eDv.gif