Tiger doing Push ups While Mean Mugging The Camera!!!

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:laff: I hope that nikka was trolling

"How would he help? Just shoo away a lion?"

:mjlol:

That shyt got me :deadmanny:

Edit: I doubt he was trolling

There's actually a lot of comments like that on youtube of people hating on WILD animals killing or attacking other animals and people.

People are ridiculously dumb

Saw some comments earlier about how some tigers were fukked up and should be killed for killing some guy who straight up just walked into their cage at a zoo.. he committed suicide by getting mauled by tigers.

Yeah, a tiger deserves to be killed for being a fukking tiger. What the fukk do people expect? That's like jumping into a fire and blaming the fire for burning you.

If you're fukkin wit a wild animal and get attacked, I feel no sympathy.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
meen.jpg

I said IF. Meaning that IF a pitbull got hold of a tiger's neck, it might be a wrap for the tiger. I didn't say it was likely or that a pit would f*ck up a tiger.

Breh, what did you smoke today? :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pitbulls jaw strength measures around 235 psi (pounds per square inch) Meaning your chest strength is equal to a pitbulls bite strength. With the estimate that the average pitball has a jaw area 5 square inches, that's over 1000 pounds of pressure on the tiger's neck. Bye bye tiger.
:wtf: a pitt wouldn't be able to get its mouth around a tiger's neck. And even if it tried, the tiger can give it one swipe that would bust open its head or belly. A fukking wolf would destroy a pitbull, but you think a tiger wouldn't? :laff:

Last edited:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
nikkas think they can shoot the fair one with Shere Khan :patricenah:

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't say instantly, y'all keep puttin' words in my mouth, If this grabs you by the neck you'se a goner>>>>

Gator-Pitbulls.JPG

Again, a pit Probably wrap it's mouth around a tiger's neck and do anything. It's mouth is too small and the pressure it exerts isn't that big.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saw a vid once of a lion just after eating his whole face was covered in blood. shyt was beautiful and terrifying at the same time, it had that look of satisfaction in it's eyes from a kill :lupe:

I always wanted to go on a safari to these animals in their natural habitat, but after seeing that I'm good watching them online and at the zoo.

semtex

:)
Daps
Pitbulls jaw strength measures around 235 psi (pounds per square inch) Meaning your chest strength is equal to a pitbulls bite strength. With the estimate that the average pitball has a jaw area 5 square inches, that's over 1000 pounds of pressure on the tiger's neck. Bye bye tiger.
You sound like a dusty ass hood nikka who has never left his block. Tigers fukk lions up, not to mention they hunt all day every day, and you think a goddamn pitbull would stand a chance. Tigers are 400-600lbs and move like house cats. Pitbull would get destroyed with minimal effort from a tiger.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
nikka if I get a running start, by the time fear kicks in I'm gonna be in extra turbo mode. Ain't no tiger catching me breh. If nikkas can outrun cops, tigers ain't shyt. Tigers don't got guns.
nikka a Tigers regular run speed shytS on our adrenaline fueled sprint speed. Now...imagine it going on hunger and rage induced extra turbo TIGER mode breh :wow:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a dusty ass hood nikka who has never left his block. Tigers fukk lions up, not to mention they hunt all day every day, and you think a goddamn pitbull would stand a chance. Tigers are 400-600lbs and move like house cats. Pitbull would get destroyed with minimal effort fro

:beli: I never said a pit would f*ck up a lion. Y'all gettin' extra aggy over some sh*t I never said. I said if a pit has a tiger by the throat in a vice grip, it's a wrap, and I stand by it. I showed the photos of the shepherd dog vs the wolf for all of you saying wolves would be f*ckin' dogs up :mjlol:. Again, deal with hit, your ad hominems ain't finna change my opinion :manny:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Keep a tiger cooped up in a tiny struggle NYC apartment, brehs.

Try to get in between a tiger and its food when it's hungry, brehs.

Then, claim it was the work of a pit bull when it mauls you! :mjlol:

article-0-0B8A92BC000005DC-508_306x452.jpg

2003_10_tigerharlem-1.jpeg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Yorkers-unique-relationship-unusual-pet.html

Ming was a young tiger, approximately 2 years old, who lived in an apartment on the fifth floor of a large living complex in Harlem, New York in 2003.

His owner, Antoine Yates, had several pets in his home, both normal and exotic. At the same time that he was keeping Ming in one of his bedrooms, he was raising an alligator named “Al” in another bedroom.

Ming's existence became known and reported in the media when Yates appeared at a nearby hospital emergency room with deep bite marks in his thigh. He claimed that his pet pit bull had bitten him, but the medical personnel were suspicious, because the width of the bite marks suggested an animal with a very large jaw.

While Yates was being treated, a New York City policeman was sent to his home address to investigate. Loud growling noises could be heard through the door of the apartment, causing the officer to avoid entering. Another police officer was sent to the roof, from which he lowered himself on a rope sling to peer in through the apartment’s windows. Ming attempted to attack him, nearly breaking through the window, frightening the officer. An animal control team was then sent into the apartment; they anesthetized the tiger and also discovered the alligator.

Subsequent questioning of the neighbors determined that the existence of the tiger was a sort of urban legend: some people believed it lived there, while others had always doubted it. One fact that turned up was that Yates regularly bought large quantities of raw chicken at the local supermarket, and it was a standing joke in the building that he could eat so much chicken every day.

Last edited: