Tiger doing Push ups While Mean Mugging The Camera!!!

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
That's when a Coli nikka would be posting from beyond the grave "I slipped breh :dry:. If my kicks were tied right, I'da ran for another 50 miles, non-stop, same pace :lift: ... matter fact, my pace would've increased by 10MPH every mile, nikka I would've been damn-near flying and that tiger ain't catching me :stylin:. Yeah, he caught me, but he sneak punched GOD :smh:, let it be a fair one and I would've boxed him to bolivia :lift:"

Imagine The Coli back then :blink:

"MY NIKKA! This fukkass Pterodactyl snatched my food, so what I do? :hmm: I dashed as fast as humanly possible, launched myself 30ft into the air and grabbed that fakkits feet mid-flight :yes:. Nikka we was like this in the air :slapfight: whilst I kicked my legs rapid enough to maintain flight :scheme:. Put that fukk nikka in a headlock until we hit the floor :violent:. Them Raptors was watching but ain't want it :bustback:"

:deadrose: :dead: :deadmanny: This thread old but fukk, I'm up here dying at work!! Nothing, I mean nothing compares to The Coli animal wildlife threads, straight comedy!!!