Tiger doing Push ups While Mean Mugging The Camera!!!

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Breh, this is what you're looking for:

21122007001018001tn3.jpg

That's when a Coli nikka would be posting from beyond the grave "I slipped breh :dry:. If my kicks were tied right, I'da ran for another 50 miles, non-stop, same pace :lift: ... matter fact, my pace would've increased by 10MPH every mile, nikka I would've been damn-near flying and that tiger ain't catching me :stylin:. Yeah, he caught me, but he sneak punched GOD :smh:, let it be a fair one and I would've boxed him to bolivia :lift:"

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meen.jpg

I said IF. Meaning that IF a pitbull got hold of a tiger's neck, it might be a wrap for the tiger. I didn't say it was likely or that a pit would f*ck up a tiger.

mj-laughing.gif

Breh, a pit's bite is barely registering to a wolf, you think it's gonna bother a tiger? On the off chance that a Pit bit a tiger's neck, it's gonna get swiped and ripped into shreds.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
That's when a Coli nikka would be posting from beyond the grave "I slipped breh :dry:. If my kicks were tied right, I'da ran for another 50 miles, non-stop, same pace :lift: ... matter fact, my pace would've increased by 10MPH every mile, nikka I would've been damn-near flying and that tiger ain't catching me :stylin:. Yeah, he caught me, but he sneak punched GOD :smh:, let it be a fair one and I would've boxed him to bolivia :lift:"

4d.gif

Coli nikkas are something else, breh.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
mj-laughing.gif

Breh, a pit's bite is barely registering to a wolf, you think it's gonna bother a tiger? On the off chance that a Pit bit a tiger's neck, it's gonna get swiped and ripped into shreds.

^^^wolf gettin' that work against a shepherd dog :takedat: Just imagine what a pit would do :wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

^^^wolf gettin' that work against a shepherd dog :takedat: Just imagine what a pit would do :wow:

Pits have one of the lowest bites per square inch among big dogs, capping out at around 235 PSI.

Wolves typically hover around the 400 PSI.

Tigers are about a 1,000. Listen to me, a Pit is doing NOTHING to a Tiger.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Just imagine da kinda crazy shyt dat was roamin da earf during da dinosaur age.

Str8 nightmare status. :merchant:

Imagine The Coli back then :blink:

"MY NIKKA! This fukkass Pterodactyl snatched my food, so what I do? :hmm: I dashed as fast as humanly possible, launched myself 30ft into the air and grabbed that fakkits feet mid-flight :yes:. Nikka we was like this in the air :slapfight: whilst I kicked my legs rapid enough to maintain flight :scheme:. Put that fukk nikka in a headlock until we hit the floor :violent:. Them Raptors was watching but ain't want it :bustback:"

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
A pitbull gripping a tiger's throat is like a chihuahua gripping a pitbull's throat.

Pitbulls jaw strength measures around 235 psi (pounds per square inch) Meaning your chest strength is equal to a pitbulls bite strength. With the estimate that the average pitball has a jaw area 5 square inches, that's over 1000 pounds of pressure on the tiger's neck. Bye bye tiger.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Pits have one of the lowest bites per square inch among big dogs, capping out at around 235 PSI.

Wolves typically hover around the 400 PSI.

Tigers are about a 1,000. Listen to me, a Pit is doing NOTHING to a Tiger.

Look man, I didn't say a pit is f*ckin' up a tiger, I said if a pit has the tiger by the neck, it's curtains.

deal-with-it.jpg