Tiger doing Push ups While Mean Mugging The Camera!!!

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
To put this into perspective, imagine Carl Lewis hitting full stride in the 50m dash and then, with 8 meters (30 ft) to go and without breaking stride, he simply leaps and crosses the finish line to beat you.
So I'll ask again, is my leap functionality broken?

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Thought this was gonna be about Tiger Woods workin that chest...

Im not even into beastiality but I bet that Tiger has a love spot that could squeeze and please my love muscle :lupe::demonic: :steviej:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Nikka it's the throat, pit doesn't release until its jaws touch = curtains for the tiger, unless of course said tiger can quickly suture his trachea :russ:

Breh, you really believe a pit would have a chance against a fukkin' tiger, breh? A 500lb lean killing machine, with a 1200lb bite force, razor sharp claws, freakish agility, etc.?

Do you even think a pit would have a chance to get to a tiger's throat, breh?

A tiger would make quick work of a pit.

A pit wouldn't even do shyt against a hyena.

getLarge

Last edited:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Nikka, are you leaping 30 feet? If so, you belong in the Olympics as a long jumper.

The world record in the long jump is just above 29 feet.
nikka 29 ain't that far from 30, with the running start I got, that tiger ain't outleaping me to the finish line.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you really believe a pit would have a chance against a fukkin' tiger, breh? A 500lb lean killing machine, with a 1200lb bite force, razor sharp claws, freakish agility, etc.?

Do you even think a pit would have a chance to get to a tiger's throat, breh?

A tiger would make quick work of a pit.

A pit wouldn't even do shyt against a hyena.

hyena-photograph.jpg

getLarge

meen.jpg

I said IF. Meaning that IF a pitbull got hold of a tiger's neck, it might be a wrap for the tiger. I didn't say it was likely or that a pit would f*ck up a tiger.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Actually as far as I see tigers got some fast paws and knock down their prey.:ohhh:

Hittem with the 1-2 nikka was on some:whoa:

iight fukk lions, tigers are the true kings:ohhh:

Well the show animal fights whe re they use science to break down animal fights, said a lion would win. Male lions have that mane and are born and raised to fight.

Tigers are solitary and don't really fight. When they have an encounter, it's a quick death for whoever. They don't meet in the open and fight like lions. It's a quick charge, grab and then bite to the throat or neck.