Tiger doing Push ups While Mean Mugging The Camera!!!

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
yeah....what the fukk is a running start gonna do here ....unless you're usain fukking bolt :mjlol:
reRMgBf.gif

and thats for a bowl of liquified meat........what the fukk do you think its gonna do if antagonized?
you're losing your arm in the least :mjlol:

Sh*t looked like Ghostrider :wow: No unarmed human being stands a chance against a hungry tiger.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:comeon: This smart dumb nikka. The fastest human speed ever recorded is 44.7kph. That's 4-9 faster than a tiger. With fear and adrenaline you can easily get a 10% bump in speed. The tiger has to accelerate after I hit it, at which point I'll already be up to speed. Did you nikkas fail physics :mindblown: He ain't catching me.

:dead:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

And here's a jaguar hunting a crocodile

Unless you're bipedal like a gorilla or a bear or monstrous like an elephant you not f*ckin' with a tiger. Poor boar though, it was gettin' eaten while still alive :damn:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
In case any of you dumb nikkas think your pit has a chance

I don't know why but that dog in the fetal pose was hilarious to me :dead: But that wasn't a pit though. If a pit did happen to catch a tiger in the throat let's be reality though, that would be curtains for the tiger. :usure:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Let's not forget that the tiger can leap 20-30 feet. So, it's quite likely that, even if you are out front, it'd just leap and pounce on you, breh.
nikka why the fukk would you slow down :mindblown:

To put this into perspective, imagine Carl Lewis hitting full stride in the 50m dash and then, with 8 meters (30 ft) to go and without breaking stride, he simply leaps and crosses the finish line to beat you.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I don't know why but that dog in the fetal pose was hilarious to me :dead: But that wasn't a pit though. If a pit did happen to catch a tiger in the throat let's be reality though, that would be curtains for the tiger. :usure:

Breh, a pit ain't doing shyt against a tiger.

Yeah, let's say the pit gets the tiger by the throat. Didn't you see the video where one swipe from the tiger took a few of that Indian brehs fingers off.

That tigers would start swiping at the pit and be carving it up like a Thanksgiving turkey, breh.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Breh all you need to do to is pump fake jumping so when the tiger leap up you hit him with an uppercut as hard as tyson in his underbelly crack a rib that will slow him down and hit him with the heisman . Go home get you 7th cert and fukk his pawg in front of him. And leave him with nothing but hat hair tiger bed wenches

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Breh, a pit ain't doing shyt against a tiger.

Yeah, let's say the pit gets the tiger by the throat. Didn't you see the video where one swipe from the tiger took a few of that Indian brehs fingers off.

That tigers would start swiping at the pit and be carving it up like a Thanksgiving turkey, breh.

Nikka it's the throat, pit doesn't release until its jaws touch = curtains for the tiger, unless of course said tiger can quickly suture his trachea :russ:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Breh this is a lion vs a cheetah. Tigers go for the back of the neck, fukk with a lion and the lion with clamp on your whole face and crush it just like with this cheetah.

can't really use this as proof that a lion would fukk up a tiger.. like cheetahs and tigers aren't the same lol

the thing with Tigers is they're more sneaky and choose there battles more wisely. they're smarter. a Lion will die to protect it's own.. but what's better.. choosing your battles wisely or going for every battle?

lurkandmurk

The Bull
Daps
Reppin
The Bull
can't really use this as proof that a lion would fukk up a tiger.. like cheetahs and tigers aren't the same lol

the thing with Tigers is they're more sneaky and choose there battles more wisely. they're smarter. a Lion will die to protect it's own.. but what's better.. choosing your battles wisely or going for every battle?

Actually as far as I see tigers got some fast paws and knock down their prey.:ohhh:

Hittem with the 1-2 nikka was on some:whoa:

iight fukk lions, tigers are the true kings:ohhh: