Daps
Reppin
The Bay

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm a bit surprised by your death sentence take... I agree with you by the way, I think there's a lot of smoke here that suggests she is damn near January 6th level of insanity and I don't think Bianca and Jade are going to go to bat for her, nor should they.
Fake bytch
fd1545f0d5d6c3842989166d5be206214f3fba33.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:It's funny how so many cats go straight to "This who ya'll lust after" like there isn't a 99% chance we have all liked someone who turned out to be aint-shyt in some respect regardless of who she was.

I don't go on social media so I don't know anything about Tiffany, but as someone who dug her character and ring work, i'm definitely turned off with this behavior. It's never shocking when someone white is on the maga tip, but I didn't think it would be her. That said, I expect to see Bianca curb stomp this chick into booking purgatory. A bunch of them folks are MAGA but combine that with this gaff, Triple H can't let her get too comfortable. Bianca is one of the top 3 faces of the womens division (along with Becky and Rhea) and Jade is an upcoming prospect with a way higher ceiling. This some blatant, unfukkwitable buffoonery.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is the danger in calling up some of these prodigies too fast. She got way too comfortable way too quick. If I was Triple H I’d still book the match but instruct Jade to cup a titty and pull it all the way out during the match.
I can tell from her ring attire that I'll pass on even wanting to see them.

They look like mid 90s bleach blonde bimbo fake boobs.

I have to really dislike something to not want to see tiddies. Lol

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes on here gotta stop propping up these white chicks, so those expectations won’t end up in disappointment.

Assume all of them are on that rhetoric until proven otherwise. Even then, assume that they’re that way behind the scenes.
It's not even about propping them up. It is right to 100% expect it. Cats aren't building altars to them, but like I'm just learning as someone who doesn't follow social media, the signs are public for those doing more than just watching the on-screen product. It's a shame but thats the game.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I can tell from her ring attire that I'll pass on even wanting to see them.

They look like mid 90s bleach blonde bimbo fake boobs.

I have to really dislike something to not want to see tiddies. Lol
She’s gotten so much work done on that body she probably provided all the funding for some plastic surgeon’s new summer home.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It's not even about propping them up. It is right to 100% expect it. Cats aren't building altars to them, but like I'm just learning as someone who doesn't follow social media, the signs are public for those doing more than just watching the on-screen product. It's a shame but thats the game.
Some of the comments about her on here would say otherwise

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of the comments about her on here would say otherwise
:manny:Bruh I've said myself I would eat the booty of some random women that, yes, look nice, but no, I wouldn't really do it. I personally think Tiffany looks cool with her big head ass and clearly a lot of the audience does. That said, us feeling that way and now seeing this are not correlated.

But like you said in your other post, have to remain skeptical. Its not even about casting aspersions at every white person, its just I have seen in person a number of arguments between some random white person and some random other on the street and given 2-3 minutes of a heated exchange and some "Go back to your country" type shyt comes out. Whether they actually feel that way or not isn't the point, the fact they felt like that was the silver bullet is some textbook white people shyt. I've learned to not put it past anyone. I know some of my old friends who are white are probably a job loss and prolonged unemployment away from going MAGA in a way I never expected.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
That's one thing I hate. I've been seeing people on twitter and in youtube comments saying "if the roles were reversed this wouldn't be an issue" when has a black wrestler ever done anything like this for them to say that?
So many white wrestling fans no surprised are like oo this isn't a big deal & talking about wokeness & cancel culture and this is tame to the attitude era anytime you tried to call out someone stupidness or racist type of stuff like this it get excuses like :manny: