Tiffany Stratton trending for posting alleged racist clip on her instagram

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
To be fair tho, and I don't know anything about this chick, i even turn her matches off....but she might have just saw the video and not heard the audio when she shared it. I browse IG all the time with no sound on.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
nah cause i can almost guarantee this pissed Bianca the hell off cause she don't tolerate shyt like that, i can see her pulling a "that don't work for me brother"

Tiff is a young lion to Bianca's vet at this point which makes this even more :dahell: bytch ego must be thru the roof

Jade is a legit sweet girl but i bet it pissed her off too and rightfully so :manny:

on top of all that both Jade and Bianca could dogwalk Tiff in a real fight so all around this was a classic dumb blonde moment from bird brains over there
If anything I bet Tiffany’s gonna go out of her way to talk with Jade (and Bianca) backstage to square this shyt away. Whether via her own mindfulness, or at the urging of WWE management

Maybe we see Tiffy get whipped in her back by Bianca’s braid a few times during the match and we get our “Alright nikka, damn!” moment from WWE

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
If anything I bet Tiffany’s gonna go out of her way to talk with Jade (and Bianca) backstage to square this shyt away. Whether via her own mindfulness, or at the urging of WWE management

Maybe we see Tiffy get whipped in her back by Bianca’s braid a few times during the match and we get our “Alright nikka, damn!” moment from WWE

this legit made me go :mjlol: in real life lmao

but yeah i fully agree excellent idea Shelton :mjgrin:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field