Tiffany Stratton trending for posting alleged racist clip on her instagram

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm on the fence about them doing business with the bytch after this but that's the only way they can get receipts. This definitely warrants a stiff and public ass whipping at the least.

I'm a bit surprised by your death sentence take... I agree with you by the way, I think there's a lot of smoke here that suggests she is damn near January 6th level of insanity and I don't think Bianca and Jade are going to go to bat for her, nor should they.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm a bit surprised by your death sentence take... I agree with you by the way, I think there's a lot of smoke here that suggests she is damn near January 6th level of insanity and I don't think Bianca and Jade are going to go to bat for her, nor should they.

By saying I don't think they should do business with her? Yeah, this is serious and with her other "tendencies" it's hard to give her the benefit of the doubt. And even if it was an "honest mistake" she should know better than to just retweet out random fan edits. Job her ass out for awhile, make her Charlotte's overconfident lackey that she abuses on a whim and after enough penance maybe test out the possibility of a renewed push. HHH needs to send a message that you may not lose your job over something like this but the consequences will be career altering for the short and possibly long term.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm on the fence about them doing business with the bytch after this but that's the only way they can get receipts. This definitely warrants a stiff and public ass whipping at the least.

Have Bianca, Jade and Naomi beat her down like Ron Simmons did Ahmed Johnson..... It's Kidney time :ufdup:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
By saying I don't think they should do business with her? Yeah, this is serious and with her other "tendencies" it's hard to give her the benefit of the doubt. And even if it was an "honest mistake" she should know better than to just retweet out random fan edits. Job her ass out for awhile, make her Charlotte's overconfident lackey that she abuses on a whim and after enough penance maybe test out the possibility of a renewed push. HHH needs to send a message that you may not lose your job over something like this but the consequences will be career altering for the short and possibly long term.
he won't do that because 'it was done to [him] after the curtain call'

he need to do that shyt though. Know damn well if Wes Lee was somewhere reposting hotep anti-white people memes they'd have thrown that nikka out onto his bad back. but they bout to excuse Flippy Time because she blonde, hipless and went and got the NXT Groupon Bolt-ons so she's rready to inherit the Charlotte Push like she her first born child.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Absolutely not :mjtf:
Send her ass over where Tessa is at
...you nikkas ain't learned nothing about wrestling by now?!?

After the Gallus Summoning on Tuesday?! :gucci:

You don mentioned Diamond Chin and now watch. Her and Tiffany will be a tag team and beat Bianca and Jade in a squash by year end. Y'all can't keep tempting fate like this :snoop: She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named must not be named or she'll appear

I believe in Joe Hendry. Clap clap

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
he won't do that because 'it was done to [him] after the curtain call'

he need to do that shyt though. Know damn well if Wes Lee was somewhere reposting hotep anti-white people memes they'd have thrown that nikka out onto his bad back. but they bout to excuse Flippy Time because she blonde, hipless and went and got the NXT Groupon Bolt-ons so she's rready to inherit the Charlotte Push like she her first born child.

That's one thing I hate. I've been seeing people on twitter and in youtube comments saying "if the roles were reversed this wouldn't be an issue" when has a black wrestler ever done anything like this for them to say that?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That's one thing I hate. I've been seeing people on twitter and in youtube comments saying "if the roles were reversed this wouldn't be an issue" when has a black wrestler ever done anything like this for them to say that?
a black wrestler couldn't think of doing it because they'd be punished before the thought even manifested into action :francis: Meanwhile, we got Blanchards and Strattons and Havoks out here doing all kind of slick shyt, and godforbid someone goes upside their head.

but, that's that complexion for protection hittin.

Someone was mean to Maxxine on socials. Someone commented about Skye Blue's body. Cameron Grimes lost his job. And the entirety of the wrestling scene pulled up like the end of fukking Endgame to be publicly seen 'having their backs'.

This?

crickets.

Good thing Kaiser about to feud with the literal whitest person on the roster. Good for him. If he'd been about to face anyone who could tell Jordan 1s from AF1s... I'd suggest that man call in sick.