Tiffany Stratton trending for posting alleged racist clip on her instagram

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can't do that. Not leaving Firefox for Chrome due to adblockers.

Have you tried clearing cache or anything like that? Maybe there's an upgrade for the browser as well.

As far as the posts not showing right it's cuz of the posters fault. I learned recently that it only works when it's twitter.com and not x.com. Since the site has the old format set up. X doesn't show on the list of embed sites so they gotta change it to twitter show properly.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I accept that fact that most white wrestlers are :mjpls:until proven otherwise. :manny:

As long as she’s professional and not moving like Tessa Blanchard behind the scenes then it shouldn’t be a problem…everyone gonna have different beliefs and views. That’s just life….it is what it is.

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Have you tried clearing cache or anything like that? Maybe there's an upgrade for the browser as well.

As far as the posts not showing right it's cuz of the posters fault. I learned recently that it only works when it's twitter.com and not x.com. Since the site has the old format set up. X doesn't show on the list of embed sites so they gotta change it to twitter show properly.
....I've been going through this shyt for over a year and didn't even think the problem was on my end. Thought The Coli messed up when it updated a while back. I didn't ask anybody all this time because I didn't want to look stupid just in case. ...It was Privacy Badger. Privacy Badger was stopping tweets from Embedding. Thanks for making me look into it.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Nah. Trips may be a terrible person but he knows how to hide it much better...he ain't invest so much in Bianca and Jade for shyt to blow up in his face

Thing is, she was definitely gonna beat Bianca with some shenanigans so I don't know what they're gonna do
Bianca ain't facing Jade on a random Smackdown with no build lol
I think they still do the match and advance her like they had planned
Unless she's "injured" and is forced to pull out like half the people in the tournament have had to already

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah. Trips may be a terrible person but he knows how to hide it much better...he ain't invest so much in Bianca and Jade for shyt to blow up in his face

If she's off the card for this I'm not surprised. She fukked her own opportunity up. She's a talent so they would take her off tv until the heat died down.
This isn't the kind of heat that they want a wrestler like Tiffany Stratton to get.