Tiffany Stratton trending for posting alleged racist clip on her instagram

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So many white wrestling fans no surprised are like oo this isn't a big deal & talking about wokeness & cancel culture and this is tame to the attitude era anytime you tried to call out someone stupidness or racist type of stuff like this it get excuses like :manny:
It never surprises me how white people feel like they can tell other groups what they should be offended by. BTW: Them using Brandi as an excuse is dumb, because black folks were making fun of her for calling herself a black bytch.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
wearing something with Charles Manson on it =/= what Stratton did, especially for the women of Jamie's generation since they mostly don't know shyt about Manson outside of him 'not killing anyone but being in prison for it anyways'

:hubie:

full disclosure - I share a birthday with ol Chuck, so I'm probably more blase about his use in media than most.
I don't wanna further steer the conversation away from Tiffany, so we're going to have to agree to disagree on this. :handshake:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
It never surprises me how white people feel like they can tell other groups what they should be offended by. BTW: Them using Brandi as an excuse is dumb, because black folks were making fun of her for calling herself a black bytch.
They always want to try & police other people when the majority of them don't even want to keep that same energy & police their own
Yea Brandi got clown to hell for saying that shyt was :francis:
You never heard anyone say that asian bytch or that spanish bytch that Japanese bytch like that it don't have the same connotation as black bytch especially coming from a white person or women

Tiff just being a heel you got are being soft she doing this as a gimmick:beli:excuses excuses

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Surprised no one has posted her leaks/nudes to mock her with. Because...

MY GOD DOES SHE
HAVE MAN BODY!!!

:picard:
pre-thangs, she and Kaiser had the same build :hubie:

they gon parlay this and end up in Tarantino's next movie about 1940s Germany or some bullshyt because racism always seems to propel these fukking people upward and I'm sick about it

• Haha
Reactions: 2CT

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
She gonna get Gulaked on tomorrow's smackdown
image.gif

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
triple h will reward her with a win over bianca and the iwc will rejoice

nah cause i can almost guarantee this pissed Bianca the hell off cause she don't tolerate shyt like that, i can see her pulling a "that don't work for me brother"

Tiff is a young lion to Bianca's vet at this point which makes this even more :dahell: bytch ego must be thru the roof

Jade is a legit sweet girl but i bet it pissed her off too and rightfully so :manny:

on top of all that both Jade and Bianca could dogwalk Tiff in a real fight so all around this was a classic dumb blonde moment from bird brains over there