Tiffany Stratton trending for posting alleged racist clip on her instagram

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
it did look like she was extra stiff delivering that shot on Jade. :mjpls:

Reading some of these defenses posts is :mjlol:. The twitter shyt is disgusting. :scust:
Imagine defending handsome Squidward
tiffany-stratton.jpg

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I don't think outrage is the word breh because this is the shyt I EXPECT to see from these people :mjlol:

But I can't flat out say "she aint racist" when everything I've seen to this point... is suspect
I’m sure somebody out there is outraged tho lol.. And they’d be justified tbh

can’t really police what people find offensive

:yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A rule of thumb is you should consider every white wrestler except Bret Hart, Bryan Danielson, Kevin Nash, CM Punk, Sid, and Macho Man Randy Savage to be racist or racist sympathizer until proven otherwise. :yeshrug:
I don’t consider them racist, but a suspected white supremacist :russ: If you asked me some time back, I would give Hogan his props for being tht dude across decades. Now im turning off the tv and scowling and shyt anytime he shows up. I was pleasantly fukking surprised when after WWE started working him back into programming that the audience booed him for years.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
A rule of thumb is you should consider every white wrestler except Bret Hart, Bryan Danielson, Kevin Nash, CM Punk, Sid, and Macho Man Randy Savage to be racist or racist sympathizer until proven otherwise. :yeshrug:
Mick Foley is another one.
Probably add Molly Holly to the list. Even our late brother New Jack couldn't find a bad thing to say about her. :wow:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have to put Natalya and Becky in there too. :pachaha: