Tiffany Stratton trending for posting alleged racist clip on her instagram

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Vader would put Brehs over and tagged with Scorpio for a minute in japan

Mans name was Leon White, white man with a black name he probably experienced some 'cism
Vader grew up in Compton if I recall correctly. Still might be a racist but an interesting fact.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
Yeah, I'm fukkin sure she downloaded a clip from a random social media account, then uploaded it and posted to her IG story without ever hearing the audio. So you were just uploading a clip of you doing a forearm from your match cuz you were proud of your technique? fukk this bytch :mjpls:
This would be more believable if she were an older wrestler who accidentally retweeted some bullshyt. But these racists want us to believe she, a 25 y.o., could do all of that yet couldn't have bothered to listen to a simple three-second clip on at least two occasions? :aicmon:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah, I'm fukkin sure she downloaded a clip from a random social media account, then uploaded it and posted to her IG story without ever hearing the audio. So you were just uploading a clip of you doing a forearm from your match cuz you were proud of your technique? fukk this bytch :mjpls:
bytch is full of shyt and she thought it wouldn't get noticed. Having said that, I fully expect her to win tonight. :francis:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tiff is going to be the next female superstar if Paul has his way. The White boy division of the IWC loves her despite being the hardest(and most plastic) face blonde on the roster. Also, if she is MAGA then that makes me look at Ludwig suspect as well. At the very least, he clearly doesn't consider her ideolgies and beliefs a issue at the very least.

bytch is full of shyt and she thought it wouldn't get noticed. Having said that, I fully expect her to win tonight. :francis:

It's either going to be her or Chelsea. Lyra maaaybe has slight chance because they have been pushing her hard ever since she got to the main roster.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Also, if she is MAGA then that makes me look at Ludwig suspect as well. At the very least, he clearly doesn't consider her ideolgies and beliefs a issue at the very least.
you've looked at Kaiser.

What about anything that man presents himself as would have made you think he wasn't a right-wing German with some times-inappopropriate beliefs that he thinks would improve our society if we went 'back to'? He looks like they asked AI to created Hitler Youth for the TikTok generation and then just printed him out straight from the rendering screen tbh :hubie:I'm patently unsurprised that TRAMPoline Barbie and Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Reich Ken seem hold such ideology.

You go out your way to tear others down due to lack of self-love. and if Tiffany loved herself her character wouldn't be Flippy Bratz Doll with built-in airbags. Second she jumped fly about BB and Jade despite being on a meteoric push herself, I knew what time it was.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
you've looked at Kaiser.

What about anything that man presents himself as would have made you think he wasn't a right-wing German with some times-inappopropriate beliefs that he thinks would improve our society if we went 'back to'? He looks like they asked AI to created Hitler Youth for the TikTok generation and then just printed him out straight from the rendering screen tbh :hubie:I'm patently unsurprised that TRAMPoline Barbie and Can't-Believe-It's-Not-Reich Ken seem hold such ideology.

You go out your way to tear others down due to lack of self-love. and if Tiffany loved herself her character wouldn't be Flippy Bratz Doll with built-in airbags. Second she jumped fly about BB and Jade despite being on a meteoric push herself, I knew what time it was.
You’re on one with these descriptions :mjlol: I can absolutely see dude with a Third Reich general or whatever gimmick. That smug ass “You’re not allowed to use This restroom” face alone…my man reminds me of Christian Bale’s character from Samuel L’s “Shaft” movie

Tiffany’s hip enough to how social media works tho…if she knowingly posted then deleted that clip, already hearing the audio and knew she wasn’t gon have that up for long due to backlash, she’s sadistic in the mind :scusthov:

SOSRadio

On air
Daps
she didn't apologize at all :heh:

pretty much just said she ain't hear the audio and it was a mistake after the interviewer led her on with that answer, she ain't even really show any remorse let alone apologize :mjlol:
Yeah I can’t argue with this. It was barely a “my bad” :mjlol:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Black Rasslin Podcast cosigned the Tiffany win, and that fukked up hairline having Alfred guy did as well. Along with PE3 becoming suspect it's like all these black podcasters are activating their c00n chips.