Tiffany Stratton trending for posting alleged racist clip on her instagram

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
“Fed, drone and Bootlicker” phrases are wild corny to me. nikkas don’t talk like that. It’s the most habitually online wrestling nerd babble shyt ever

and Wrestling fans are mad racist.. I was getting death threats for saying WWE shouldn’t honor hulk hogan once. It was surreal

:francis:

Tiffany good peoples but she a fukkin idiot for that post. I’m not putting the racist jacket on her but I can’t give her a pass either. ignorance isn’t an excuse to fukk up that badly. I once had a white coworker comment on a black coworkers long fingernails, and asked her how she writes or types with those things. I could just see her body language change.. I had to pull homie aside like fam, don’t ever ask a black woman some shyt like that. Long decorative nails is a culture thing and it’s not for you to understand. Made homie go apologize

Shorty gotta take these Dr Umar lashings for her sins. Ludwig too, fukk it. He gotta get shot at too by proxy

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
“Fed, drone and Bootlicker” phrases are wild corny to me. nikkas don’t talk like that. It’s the most habitually online wrestling nerd babble shyt ever

and Wrestling fans are mad racist.. I was getting death threats for saying WWE shouldn’t honor hulk hogan once. It was surreal

Tiffany good peoples be she a fukkin idiot for that post. I’m not putting the racist jacket on her but ignorance isn’t an excuse to fukk up that badly. I once had a white coworker comment on a black coworkers long fingernails, and asked her how she writes or types with those things. I could just see her body language change.. I had to pull homie aside like fam, don’t ever ask a black woman some shyt like that. Long decorative nails is a culture thing and it’s not for you to understand. Made homie go apologize
Calling someone a fed drone is more offensive to you than the Tiffany stuff you can overlook? Who raised y'all :huhldup:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Calling someone a fed drone is more offensive to you than the Tiffany stuff you can overlook? Who raised y'all :huhldup:
lol that can’t be what you got out of that post. There’s no way

I wasn’t shootin at you btw.. that verbiage is just corny to me lol. You caught a stray, my bad folk

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lol that can’t be what you got out of that post. There’s no way

I wasn’t shootin at you btw.. that verbiage is just corny to me lol. You caught a stray, my bad folk
Hey man I was kind of hype in that post because the Diddy shyt came out right when I made the last post too :lolbron: . my bad

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a shame. I still feel she and Flair are great regular size opponents for Jade and Bianca besides Rhea.