Tiffany Stratton trending for posting alleged racist clip on her instagram

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bunch of incels on Reddit calling anyone who defends Jade a "white knight" (ironic) as if Jade needs defending, she'd slap the white off of Tiffany if she had to.
Or saying things like "well, if Jade doesn't have a problem with it..." we have no idea what she does or doesn't have a problem with and it doesn't matter whether she's ok with it or not. I've met Black people that are OK with c00ning or put up with it to keep a job because they have to/want the opportunity. It doesn't mean I have to be ok with the behavior.

Tiffy deleted it quickly and WWE won't do anything. Their only problem is if she gets real legit heat over it and they have to take her off tv for a temporary period.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Tiffany good peoples but she a fukkin idiot for that post. I’m not putting the racist jacket on her but I can’t give her a pass either.

We don't know her so all we have to look at is this racist story on IG and a trail of MAGA likes. I mean.... sometimes it's as simple as 2 + 2 = 4 is it not?

I'm not understanding why she deserves the benefit of the doubt... :jbhmm:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
who was the other chick who made fun of a black woman's hair on the plane? These wwe blondes are all the same.

Jade, Naomi and Bianca to my ting only

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
We don't know her so all we have to look at is this racist story on IG and a trail of MAGA likes. I mean.... sometimes it's as simple as 2 + 2 = 4 is it not?

I'm not understanding why she deserves the benefit of the doubt... :jbhmm:
I ain’t say she deserved the benefits of anything. However anyone feels about her post is how they feel, and they’re free to do it. shyt makes me no difference

I could care less if shorty is on tv tonight or fired in the next hour

Unsure why you cropped out the part of my post that clearly says her ignorance ain’t an excuse for the repost and she gotta take these dr umar lashings.

:heh:

Am I outraged and think she hate nikkas now? Not really. I think she’s an idiot though and whatever fallout comes from it is charged to the game.. but if you or anyone else thinks she hates black people, I ain’t bout to tell y’all not to. She did it to herself. How yall feel is how yall feel.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Always cringe seeing people use the term "fed"

Combine it with word "drones" and you sound try hard as fukk lol
Yeah it hasn't been "the fed" in over 20 years lol. It's also corny when people say shyt like "fed bad" to mock people who dare do the unthinkable and criticize WWE for something.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
She a bit overhyped, Take away the moonsault and she's a crappy promo and average worker.
eh... objectively she's the fastest riser from brand-new to TV-ready worker of the NXT women since Bianca.
If she ain't have to sit on the bench for some months while the thangs healed she'd have probably been ready even sooner.

That said... there's fittyleven indy girls who can work and aren't much behind her appearance-wise while doing their own hair and makeup in their car before the show. As long as she's kept from getting too big a head, I reckon the whole pack of black/biracial girls from this past NXT class will force-correct anything from ol girl in time.

I guarantee you she don't try no slick shyt with Lash unless she direly tired of chewing food:hubie:
and Ms Parker might catch her in the parking lot and the clock may never read Tiffy Time again after that :hubie: