Tiffany Stratton trending for posting alleged racist clip on her instagram

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A rule of thumb is you should consider every white wrestler except Bret Hart, Bryan Danielson, Kevin Nash, CM Punk, Sid, and Macho Man Randy Savage to be racist or racist sympathizer until proven otherwise. :yeshrug:
Punk always seemed a bit suspect to me before he left the E, but post E he got a lot more overtly progressive.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's Elon's dumbass fault for changing the name of the site to X for no reason like a dumb fukk

I believe the name of X.

Is an underhanded cap.

To covertly misappropriate x. To diffuse any knowledge of anything black or civil rights related. By misappropriation of X.
So moving forward. X is no longer er attributed to :

Malcolm x

So when he pulls his racists meets apartheid slash colonizer capital based coup of the world.

There will be no one educated.
to know better.
To provide push back in amy general form. Over social media. Which now misappropriated the power behind Malcolm x.

It is a long term elaborate troll joke. Like the emasculation of Nas. In favor of Nas x.

it is a long term work and sick game. These colonizer slash culture thieves racist have planned.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

If she wins then you can mark that match as the day the WWE started to lose all the momentum they had been building up since Survivor Series. Roman gone, Rock gone, Cody & Priest being boring champs, and now a racist being rewarded with a win over a popular black talent.

Probably add Molly Holly to the list. Even our late brother New Jack couldn't find a bad thing to say about her. :wow:
richavelli said:
A rule of thumb is you should consider every white wrestler except Bret Hart, Bryan Danielson, Kevin Nash, CM Punk, Sid, and Macho Man Randy Savage to be racist or racist sympathizer until proven otherwise

C'mere.

@ all of youse......

Art Barr

@Walt

Yo you see this all this juelz'n....

Art Barr

I see you nikkaz.
All flaug'd on nwg.

Plus this sets back up nwg for me.
Back to fukk wwe. Till tiffy time is put on iffy time.

Art Barr

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
images