Tiffany Stratton trending for posting alleged racist clip on her instagram

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Nia gon jump Tiffany, pushing her through to the next round but also furthering the heat they got for each other.
Tiffany jumping Nia back to get them both moved forward while serving to eliminate the True Queens without giving them Ls

:hubie:
Idk, it feels like they've deliberately avoided screwy finishes this entire tournament so far
I'm pretty sure every finish has been clean, with maybe the closest being Dawkins being momentarily distracted by the Bloodline but they didn't even put hands on him or anything
Would be fukking wack to have DQs moving people to the semifinals all of a sudden

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Jade vs Bianca is a story they’re probably building towards for Mania 41. They’re not going to burn it on a queen of the ring qualifying match just because Tiffany reposted some dumb shyt.

So do you have Jade take the L to Nia or…?
Facing off against each other in the QOTR actually helps build to their story. They can square off under the guise of friendly competition, and then whoever wins can bring it back up during the feud. Right now the story would just be them facing each other because the fans wanted it.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
I aint going to rewrite history, she had next. fukking racist, what a stupid bytch.

Boot her ass up and call up Fallon

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You're saying that would be the day they lost momentum but then act like they've already lost momentum make up your mind
It won't really matter either way be real
What's happening now can easily be fixed, but allowing Tiffany to beat a black woman after this is pushing it. WWE begins to look real funny style in the light, and all of a sudden people start tuning out. The ones that stick around are the neckbeards who are racist themselves.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Facing off against each other in the QOTR actually helps build to their story. They can square off under the guise of friendly competition, and then whoever wins can bring it back up during the feud. Right now the story would just be them facing each other because the fans wanted it.
It always felt like Jade and Bianca were destined to face off in this tourney (same with GUNTHER/Ilja), but Tiff felt like a wildcard. With this current situation, I don’t see Tiff going far now.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Of course you don't, and that is why your claims of having changed should be ignored.

You also engage in homophobic hate.

You're just an all around piece of shyt trying to run interference.

Once again, please enlighten me about when these posts happened?

One of them referenced playing ps4 so like I said, over a decade ago

Meanwhile you use posts from over a decade against me but ignore the racial amd homophonic posts happening here RIGHT NOW.

In closing, you are an idiot.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Once again, please enlighten me about when these posts happened?

One of them referenced playing ps4 so like I said, over a decade ago

Meanwhile you use posts from over a decade against me but ignore the racial amd homophonic posts happening here RIGHT NOW.

In closing, you are an idiot.
Log yo crybaby ass off. All you do is bytch & moan. Take yo ass to reddit :camby:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It always felt like Jade and Bianca were destined to face off in this tourney (same with GUNTHER/Ilja), but Tiff felt like a wildcard. With this current situation, I don’t see Tiff going far now.
What I can see happening if Tiffany wins is it being a DQ finish. Have Piper or Chelsea attack Tiffany so Bianca loses, and it furthers the tag story between the 2 teams. Then you can have Tiffany lose clean in the next round to Jade, but I still prefer Tiffany lose to Bianca.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I think plans are gonna go forward with her, not to mention WWE crowds doesn't care about this stuff ie Raquel Gonzalez, Nikita Lyons, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Stroman, Drake Wrutz up to a point.

This kinda makes me think if Kaiser is on that time as well?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
What I can see happening if Tiffany wins is it being a DQ finish. Have Piper or Chelsea attack Tiffany so Bianca loses, and it furthers the tag story between the 2 teams. Then you can have Tiffany lose clean in the next round to Jade, but I still prefer Tiffany lose to Bianca.
Seems most logical given the current circumstances :manny: