Tia mowry us outchea searching for love

Daps
people really with the incel delusions and trauma fantasies on this topic.

i have a gf with two kids prior and now have a new bf and bundle of joy on the way
other gf who had 3 kids, got remarried and had to tie her tubes because she didn't want another one and the husband does
another gf who had a kid and got married by someone else who adopted the kid and they have 3 more.

those are just average joes.
then you have celebs that don't live by average joe scare tactics, all these women have prior children and still "find love" lol

Screen-Shot-2019-04-10-at-9.29.58-AM-813x960.png

maxresdefault.jpg

kimoraprimary.jpg

so on and so on and so on

Tia will be just fine.

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps

i have a gf with two kids prior and now have a new bf and bundle of joy on the way
other gf who had 3 kids, got remarried and had to tie her tubes because she didn't want another one and the husband does
another gf who had a kid and got married by someone else who adopted the kid and they have 3 more.

then you have celebs that don't live by average joe scare tactics, all these women have prior children and still "find love" lol

maxresdefault.jpg

kimoraprimary.jpg

Tia will be just fine.

She will be fine, but finding love shouldn’t be a focus during a divorce. Her focus should be on herself and her children getting adjusted to their new life. Jumping into another relationship is the last thing she needs. Relationships so soon after divorce often don’t last because people are just looking to fill a void.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the problem is he was painted as the stereotypical black man who can’t keep his dikk in order. I don’t recall her immediately coming out & shutting that down

I do agree with this,but in fairness he does play a villian in every movie:pachaha:

Hes this generations Clifton Powell. Its hard for some people to seperate the actor. Wouldve been nice if she cleared up peoples assumptions. But maybe she just not paying that much attention.

Daps
She will be fine, but finding love shouldn’t be a focus during a divorce. Her focus should be on herself and her children getting adjusted to their new life. Jumping into another relationship is the last thing she needs. Relationships so soon after divorce often don’t last because people are just looking to fill a void.

you must be going off how the OP post was framed. she actually says "love will find me again" which indicates she is not actively looking :snoop:
there is not indication she is jumping into another relationship
there is no indication of how "soon" it has been since her and the huband have been seperated in real life. i'm sure it was long before it was announced to strangers lol
youre operating on all feelings my boy :francis:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This wouldn’t be as big of a deal if she didn’t get on TV and give the most retarded explanation as to why they got divorced that even had women calling her out for sounding dumb as hell. If they just grew apart she should’ve just said that or kept it private. SHE is the one constantly putting the spotlight on her divorce.

That as well as her allowing the narrative that Corey may have cheated to spread around and the pathetic thirst trapping…

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Screen-Shot-2019-04-10-at-9.29.58-AM-813x960.png

maxresdefault.jpg

kimoraprimary.jpg

Tia will be just fine.

Facts. Plus even if she wasn't a celeb, off looks alone she would have simps line up to propose.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Facts. Plus even if she wasn't a celeb, off looks alone she would have simps line up to propose.
I mean she’s a beautiful mixed, rich celeb in her 40s. Yea of course she’s gonna find a man lol

This just looks wild because she’s being mad vocal about everything, without actually talking about anything. And he’s still silent.

I have NO idea what they were going through in that marriage, of course, but the optics are just…off. She seems goofy.

Daps
44 and a 12 year old and 4 year old kids??

Just reconciled with Cory

At this moment, celebrity dudes and athletes in your circle would see u as just a pump and dump…

Too many younger women under 40 with no kids for these entertainers and athletes to get serious wit

No disrespect but I just can’t see celebrity nikkax lining up to hit average Tia Mowry

Especially nikkax who weren’t even alive when Sister Sister was popping to chalk it up to novelty

Daps

happens everyday and twice on sundays. coli is full of delusional and hateful posters. you put facts in their face then they try to come from another hateful angle. whther it be race bait (she's mixed so this point is moot), post "appropriateness" (meanwhile they make goofy and thirsty posts every single day it seems... even the ones who are alleged married!), etc, etc. who hurt them? :francis:

Last edited: