dont want her ass foreal.
UKVu0t8.gif

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
Damn, these comments are wild.

She's getting divorced for reasons that weren't really disclosed, to a black man she gave a chance, that was way beneath her in every revenue generating category, and even gave him children. We don't know what that marriage or household was like or what went wrong.

Meanwhile Coli Brehs praying on her downfall like:

pray.gif

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

She's getting divorced for reasons that weren't really disclosed, to a black man she gave a chance, that was way beneath her in every revenue generating category, and even gave him children. We don't know what that marriage or household was like or what went wrong.

pray.gif
Yeah nobody really knows what went on in that relationship except themselves so why everyone telling her to go back.

Breh could've been hell in a bag. Or just not right for her.

Let her live. Get the jokes off for sure cuz I'm laughing myself but let her live regardless.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yeah nobody really knows what went on in that relationship except themselves so why everyone telling her to go back.

Breh could've been hell in a bag. Or just not right for her.

Let her live. Get the jokes off for sure cuz I'm laughing myself but let her live regardless.

There was a thread on this. It looks like she got a divorce because she got bored
Tia Mowry can pinpoint the exact moment she knew her marriage was over
Mowry opened up about the "awakening" that led to her walking away from her marriage of 14 years: "It's about self-love."

I knew when I really started to focus on my happiness,” she said Nov. 16 on TODAY with Hoda & Jenna. “I feel like women, we tend to focus on everybody else’s happiness, making sure that everybody else is OK — meaning our children, our friends, our family.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago

pray.gif
I agree with not shytting on her for getting divorced cuz marriage ain't easy and none of us know the details of their situation. But these weak ass thirst post she been making are public and the material writes itself for us.

:russ:

Last edited: