Tia mowry us outchea searching for love

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
I thought jer ex husband cheated on her? fukk are yall talking about graduating?
I think in one of the first interviews after the divorce she said her marriage was like taking a class or something.

I don't think it ever came out if ol boy cheated or not, everybody just thinks he cheated, but I don't know really

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I think I'm one of the first interviews after the divorce she said her marriage was like taking a class or something.

I don't think it ever came out if ol boy cheated or not, everybody just thinks he cheated, but I don't know really

Yikes. Med school needs to be with derwin

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No disrespect but I just can’t see celebrity nikkax lining up to hit average Tia Mowry

Especially nikkax who weren’t even alive when Sister Sister was popping to chalk it up to novelty

Celebrity nikkas? She met her last husband unemployed at the bus stop:gucci:.

The bigger question is how come these 6 figure 6 cert,40 year old single fathers on thecoli aint shooting they shot.:wow:

"nikkas worried about Tyga falling off with the lil bytch Kylie Jenner.
I was in the dm's taking pictures in my Rari sent it to her sister"

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"need to find love" ass chicks always annoy me, especially when they are seeking that validation online, just sounds desperate.

That said, saying she should go back to her husband is kinda fukked up lol

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Nobody ready to jump in a relationship faster than somebody who’s about to get divorced or recently divorced. And they usually end up opening themselves up to all types of crazy shyt just to rush to be “in a relationship” again. And to post this online is so goofy. She’s really opening herself up to the worst of the worst by showing how desperate she is.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KBMQcUr.png

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
people really with the incel delusions and trauma fantasies on this topic.

i have a gf with two kids prior and now have a new bf and bundle of joy on the way
other gf who had 3 kids, got remarried and had to tie her tubes because she didn't want another one and the husband does
another gf who had a kid and got married by someone else who adopted the kid and they have 3 more.

those are just average joes.
then you have celebs that don't live by average joe scare tactics, all these women have prior children and still "find love" lol

Screen-Shot-2019-04-10-at-9.29.58-AM-813x960.png

maxresdefault.jpg

kimoraprimary.jpg

so on and so on and so on

Tia will be just fine.

Just this website doing what is does best and wishing for women to die alone and be miserable if they don’t have a man in their life. These very people see contrary in real life, but they still say this shyt proudly on the Coli… Nonetheless, I think that he should stop putting herself out there like that. Maintain your privacy then people can’t say shyt. There’s a way that you go about things and she did handle the situation wrong. She should’ve made it clear that they were getting a divorce and just wanted their privacy to be respected. She gave the Internet too much fodder and allowed them to disrespect the man. Regardless of what, she was with him for years, and has children with him and could/should have kept that at the forefront of the dissolution of their marriage.

Daps
There’s a way that you go about things and she did handle the situation wrong. She should’ve made it clear that they were getting a divorce and just wanted their privacy to be respected. She gave the Internet too much fodder and allowed them to disrespect the man. Regardless of what, she was with him for years, and has children with him and could/should have kept that at the forefront of the dissolution of their marriage.

she should have said that ....if that's what she wanted. i don't think she gives a shyt about these weirdo posts though. people really think she reading twitter responses all day? people really think it's effecting her? i watched an interview of hers a few weeks ago, she says her and ol boy talk and say i love you still everyday to this day :heh:

its like my guy dave east say, its not beef/a problem if i dont care..... that's just yall being mad :umad:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tamwra doing the birdman hand rub rn, been waiting to set her up with a fox News guest of her own :dead: