Tia mowry us outchea searching for love

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hold on to your dreams brehs. Be relentless and steadfast in pursuit of your dreams and goals. Shyt is shaky right now but it will payoff!

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, these comments are wild.

She's getting divorced for reasons that weren't really disclosed, to a black man she gave a chance, that was way beneath her in every revenue generating category, and even gave him children. We don't know what that marriage or household was like or what went wrong.

Meanwhile Coli Brehs praying on her downfall like:

pray.gif
I think the problem is he was painted as the stereotypical black man who can’t keep his dikk in order. I don’t recall her immediately coming out & shutting that down

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
If she don't sit her ass down. It seems like she's thirst trapping every other week lately.

:gucci:

I didn't really follow her marriage and divorce but it seems like the typical case of her being a hustler and hubby not being able to keep up financially over time. These are the worst types of situations because it creates a weird power dynamic that makes a marriage hard to sustain. But once you file for divorce you've made your choice. Stfu and go love your kids. She doesn't need any other "love" to find her at the moment.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what happened in her marriage but she obviously thinks there is someone better out there for her. She must think she settled. If so, divorce will probably be the best thing that ever happened to Cory.