Tia mowry us outchea searching for love

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Look I see the pics dudes posted and reposted of Nipsey and other couples

The main difference for Tia,,,, is she just can’t stopped running on social media and tv talking about her love life, how her marriage failed apart and other shyt..

These other women don’t talk and stay private….

Lauren London hasn’t said shyt, stays low profile and working on her career

By the end of this week we will know what sex position Tia likes

Daps
Look I see the pics dudes posted and reposted of Nipsey and other couples

The main difference for Tia,,,, is she just can’t stopped running on social media and tv talking about her love life, how her marriage failed apart and other shyt.. These other women don’t talk and stay private….Lauren London hasn’t said shyt, stays low profile and working on her career. By the end of this week we will know what sex position Tia likes

i posted women from love and hip hop and basketball wives, while you talking about "these other women don't talk and stay private".... not only that but men too :huhldup:
1511383408453-1511383409.med.jpg

@bubba scotch what were saying about delusional posters now? it's never ending :pachaha:

#keepgoing

Daps
i posted women from love and hip hop and basketball wives, while you talking about "these other women don't talk and stay private".... not only that but men too :huhldup:
1511383408453-1511383409.med.jpg

@bubba scotch what were saying about delusional posters now? it's never ending :pachaha:

#keepgoing

Wait a min... Lauren London and Nipsey wasn't together when he passed? :wtf: