Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait what :heh:

That’s not where I thought you were going with this. I thought you would say it’s mental instability bc duh she had a good nikka and decided to end it.

High earning/famous women not being able to find a man isnt instability it’s actually the norm. ‘You can find any man any time’ is some bizarre shyt to say :pachaha:that’s true for rich men, not women
Naw its true. Now whether you are interested or he meets your standards is a different story. A rich 40 year old man will cuff a banging 19 year old that is broke and has congnitive delays :russ:.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
She ain't fine enough to be courted. She get 2nd shift at the plant.

kevin-samuels.gif
RIP to the black prophet

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You're right. But im so sick of prideful women. They are walking around here with egos that rival a man's ego now. It's sad and it's sick.

I would say surpassed a man's ego. We as men know where we stand in life etc

no man out here making 10hr is crying because he can't land a bad female lol

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Mean while, single childless men age 25-45 in decent shape with their own place:win:
40, never married, no kids, knocking down 20 somethings with relative ease…seeing my peers divorce left and right…shyt is spooky af. probably gonna start seeing some real desperate behavior from these women as I approach 50. twin had no idea what what she was competing against but I guess she knows now smh

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Wait what :heh:

That’s not where I thought you were going with this. I thought you would say it’s mental instability bc duh she had a good nikka and decided to end it.

High earning/famous women not being able to find a man isnt instability it’s actually the norm. ‘You can find any man any time’ is some bizarre shyt to say :pachaha:that’s true for rich men, not women
Nah it’s true for women, it’s literally millions upon millions of optional men she can choose all over this country, there’s no excuses, it’s her own fault she limits her dating pool to like 100 nikkas total. She can find professional men in a variety of careers with varieties of ages and interests, but her attitude and pride won’t allow her to pursue those men. That’s the point I’m trying to make, she’s essentially in the elite class of society, there are A LOT of men that would not mind being with her, but she doesn’t want that, she wants chaos.

Daps
I would say surpassed a man's ego. We as men know where we stand in life etc

no man out here making 10hr is crying because he can't land a bad female lol

When I say "ego", I'm not saying it as a good thing. I said on here before that a man's ego to a point is a good thing. It makes us go hard for ours, makes us stand up for ourselves and ours, and defend what's ours.

I have yet to see an ego in a woman be a good thing.

Again, I wasn't a fan of Kevin Samuels but a broken clock is right twice a day. Women are supposed to be fit, feminine and friendly. If a woman carries herself with that type of demeanor, in MOST cases, it makes a man want to do things for her. A woman could probably get anything from me if she came at me with that type of energy.

But she's coming at me trying to compete with me and with a chip on her shoulder and an ego? It makes me want to tell her to go one herself :camby:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
No she can’t :mjlol:
Her standards are probably crazy. The type of man she wants doesn’t want a 45 year old single mother.
It’s multiple things… for one she’s been with the same dude since 1999. She probably wants those butterflies she had when she met dude… which may be why they divorced. But I don’t think that’s likely. Dudes she meets these days will already have options… especially if she’s not trying to smash. Women love dying in a hill too, she doesn’t want to look like she made a bad choice divorcing Corey… but she probably has regrets based on the dating climate

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nah it’s true for women, it’s literally millions upon millions of optional men she can choose all over this country, there’s no excuses, it’s her own fault she limits her dating pool to like 100 nikkas total. She can find professional men in a variety of careers with varieties of ages and interests, but her attitude and pride won’t allow her to pursue those men. That’s the point I’m trying to make, she’s essentially in the elite class of society, there are A LOT of men that would not mind being with her, but she doesn’t want that, she wants chaos.

Freudian slip :shaq:

Think about what you just said, ‘wouldn’t mind being with her’ = :ehh: effort, which is EXACTLY what she’s talking about

She’s a 45 year old divorcee withh kids, too rich or old for younger, and/or regular dude/s, and the powerful men ‘in her circle’ got hella options and ain’t lookin to wife her