Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Any woman who responds with “BooBoo” is childish and not worthy of your time.
And look at who’s not only entertained by her puerile “reading” of another woman, but also actively encouraging it. Like I said before; clown, circus, audience. 40+ years old divorced mother, conducting herself like a 20 something year old bird. Her ex is breathing a sigh of relief everyday they’ve been separated.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
She needs to aim for a man in his mid to late 60s to have any type of chance.

He gon go to bed early, chew his food multiple times before swallowing, and have no interest in making dumb ass videos for clout. And probably won’t want to get married cuz he has 2 or more ex-wives.

But she can have a man for another 20 years if she goes this route.

:yeshrug:
Lmao what does your username mean? I see your pov and often think it’s very masculine/male then I get confused

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Looks like a cold front came through and extinguished that 'hot girl summer' fantasy.
poisonpen-poison.gif

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Women like her want a damn fool that pays all the bills, gives her a monthly allowance, lets her gaslight him, is sensitive to her needs while ignoring his own, and doesn’t cheat.

A lot of women be flawed AF, but want an extremely exclusive catagory of men. You can’t demand high caliber and your pedigree is modest.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Im still waiting for her to respond to my DM. Dont know what she waiting for. This red lobster coupon not gone stay valid forever :lupe:

Breh and kids eat free on Tuesdays after 4pm...She better get the cheddar bay biscuits and shrimp scampi!!!

She is a veteran player looking for a franchise contract, it ain't gonna happen!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Women like her want a damn fool that pays all the bills, gives her a monthly allowance, lets her gaslight him, is sensitive to her needs while ignoring his own, and doesn’t cheat.

A lot of women be flawed AF, but want an extremely exclusive catagory of men. You can’t demand high caliber and your pedigree is modest.

Who are "women like her"? She's a successful, rich (but not wealthy) woman. Her options are limited due to her age and having children but she still exists in a world that isn't comparable to the average single mother who is working or middle class. You're right she's looking for a specific type of man and why shouldn't she, given her success. People tend to date and marry within their socioeconomic bracket. In her case that probably means a c-list or d-list actor, or a retired athlete, or someone successful who isn't famous (attorney, agent, doctor, etc). As I pointed out earlier, a lot of that non-famous class of men are already married and off the market. The actors/athletes/etc are often washed up and have kids, or aren't looking for a real relationship.

The idea that no one is ever gonna touch her or she will never be successful is just weirdo wishing from incel types. She's got options. They aren't great options but they're options nonetheless. Ironically these are a lot of the same arguments that were used for Ciara, who a lot of nikkas are still mad at because she had the audacity not to just die destitute and alone.

Last edited: