Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
But that's the thing, her down syndrome looking self is badly built. She has no body. She has a crappy personality. The only thing I can see any man wanting from her is sex, status, and money. That's all she has to offer. Best she can hope for is some random Cac that will use her to boost his status.

285851488_576672040482055_2025130209819879063_n.jpg
bytch built like a narcissistic cricket :dead:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Regina Hall and Sanaa Lathan still look good and tone as well. :ehh:

I’m really trying to understand why she posted that picture 🤔 Seeing the stuff other black female entertainers post online. Got Tracey Ellis Ross showing everyone how she keeps it tight at 50 as well.

I’m really confused

Daps
But that's the thing, her down syndrome looking self is badly built. She has no body. She has a crappy personality. The only thing I can see any man wanting from her is sex, status, and money. That's all she has to offer. Best she can hope for is some random Cac that will use her to boost his status.

285851488_576672040482055_2025130209819879063_n.jpg

Ok…so many thoughts…

If this was YOUR bytch through the years, had your kids & she’s got a healthy sex drive this is cool

Obviously not knock down gorgeous or blessed with a figure

BUT…

With the peak at her personality we get…This bytch can’t be curling toes…She seems EXTREMELY self absorbed. The sex probably is dryer than the washer

A solid 4

Braman

Superstar
Daps
this to me is a sign of mental instability, no normal ass woman with her kind of connections and money should be "exhausted" dating, she can find a man in any setting, at any time.

Wait what :heh:

That’s not where I thought you were going with this. I thought you would say it’s mental instability bc duh she had a good nikka and decided to end it.

High earning/famous women not being able to find a man isnt instability it’s actually the norm. ‘You can find any man any time’ is some bizarre shyt to say :pachaha:that’s true for rich men, not women

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would advise any woman thats in her 40s and married, that actually wants to be in a relationship to stay with who you wit (unless he is abusive, destructive, trifflin, or just plain evil). I dont know their situation so I dont know if that applies or not. In this day and age, you would think that would come out though.

The reality for women dating in their 40s is similar to the reality of men dating in their teens/early 20s...the other gender has the advantage and if you aint top tier you gotta get in where you fit in. And no money and fame doesnt make you top tier as a woman for most men. Its actually worse for women because most men take what we can get whereas women tend to have a sense of entitlement to the absolute best of the best and still believe in fairy tales. If a man is 40+ and single he either aint shyt, wanted it that way and aint lookin to change that, been through hell and it shows, or...you dont want him. If you had to divorce dude for your own safety or well being then that is what it is. But doing it for any petty, "there was just no spark anymore" ass reason is just setting yourself up.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I have real life examples around me. I’m not saying there’s a mile long list of men knocking down your door, but if she’s actually targeting the right demo, she should be fine.

Some older executives, business owners, retired athletes, politicians, professionals (attorneys, doctors…) etc. 🤷🏾‍♀️
Older tech brehs doing well out here
. 🤷🏾‍♀️

and the problem is :

1.) Why do every female think they actually deserves that guy?
2.) She has to actually get along with whoever that is.
3.) Her and 100's of other woman her age and younger want that same man.

so her dating pool is very limited lol