Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Breh, this something a lot of women don’t understand. I said this before, looks will get any beautiful woman in the door but how you carry yourself will keep you there.

You can tell the difference between a woman who was raised to be a lady and one who wasn’t. How they conduct and carry themselves is instantly apparent.

Tracey Edmonds: dated BabyFace, Eddie Murphy and now Deion Sanders. Married and dated the other two long term. Not one of them have uttered a bad word about her because she carries herself with class. She doesn’t run her mouth. All those men are legends in their respective fields.

Now someone less seasoned will say “oh but she’s pretty” so? There are millions of pretty women in LA alone. Difference is, many of them don’t know how to act in these circles.

They’re the ones quick to post their trips to Dubai, their bags their sugar daddy got them all for clout. All they’re doing is decreasing the quality of man that will pursue them next. Discretion is just as sexy as a big ass to the right kind of man.

But again, I’m wasting this game on here to the few women who will read and heed what I’m saying.
Yeah with some of these chicks its a reason it seems like dudes share but the reality is she was groomed for that life and yoh cant just intro anyone into it

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yeah with some of these chicks its a reason it seems like dudes share but the reality is she was groomed for that life and yoh cant just intro anyone into it
And to add to that, look at Mel B. Dated Eddie, had a messy paternity case and now look at her. Has she dated anybody on Eddie’s level since? Just listen to her talk. :scust:

I rest my case.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find that the brehs may be asking the wrong questions.

My question to her, would be, that despite not being 'courted' as she expected, is she fukking regardless?

There are levels to this hypocrisy you know....

:sas2:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Breh, this something a lot of women don’t understand. I said this before, looks will get any beautiful woman in the door but how you carry yourself will keep you there.

You can tell the difference between a woman who was raised to be a lady and one who wasn’t. How they conduct and carry themselves is instantly apparent.

Tracey Edmonds: dated BabyFace, Eddie Murphy and now Deion Sanders. Married and dated the other two long term. Not one of them have uttered a bad word about her because she carries herself with class. She doesn’t run her mouth. All those men are legends in their respective fields.

Now someone less seasoned will say “oh but she’s pretty” so? There are millions of pretty women in LA alone. Difference is, many of them don’t know how to act in these circles.

They’re the ones quick to post their trips to Dubai, their bags their sugar daddy got them all for clout. All they’re doing is decreasing the quality of man that will pursue them next. Discretion is just as sexy as a big ass to the right kind of man.

But again, I’m wasting this game on here to the few women who will read and heed what I’m saying.
I’ve acknowledged all this plenty of times up and down this forum and ppl in here know that. Trust me. I am keenly aware of the importance of upbringing and social class.

The point stands, there are enough attractive women with decent personalities who get snatched up by decent guys who are successful.

If Porsha were that concerned with her pedigree she wouldn’t have gone on that damn reality show in the first place, let alone act a fool for multiple seasons, pop out a baby OOW for some hotdog guy and then have this horrible controversy surrounding her newest marriage. Not to mention no truly decent man would want to be attached to a woman who did all that.

That being said, the family name counts for something, not to mention she was smart enough to make her own money and maintain her looks- which kept her in the arena with men who had more than her.

I’ve said before I share some similarities with Porsha so, despite her foolish moves, she still has a little place in my heart.

If you want to talk about a reality tv black woman who was clearly groomed for greatness and to be a wife look no further than Dr. Jackie from Married to Medicine. She is light years ahead of probably any damn woman of any race you may find on reality tv (or in real life). If Porsha had maintained that level of dignity and decorum on reality tv she would’ve easily gotten scooped up by a man who wasn’t still married.

Tia didn’t follow the playbook. Everyone thought she was the “good twin” because she married a breh. Yea her sister married a white dude, but he was a man who was certainly established and could take care of the household. She’s never been on social media acting a fool and she damn sure isn’t leaving her marriage over something that is probably fixable. Regardless of race- she got it right and married a man she could respect.

If Tia had her look right and acted more like her sister she would have a fighting chance out here.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
And to add to that, look at Mel B. Dated Eddie, had a messy paternity case and now look at her. Has she dated anybody on Eddie’s level since? Just listen to her talk. :scust:

I rest my case.
Well, yea. A more crass way to put it is “poor pu$$y management”. She should’ve worked on herself, been patient and not stooped low after things ended with Eddie. Dude she was with completely swindled her and anyone else would’ve picked up on it and left him alone.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’ve acknowledged all this plenty of times up and down this forum and ppl in here know that. Trust me. I am keenly aware of the importance of upbringing and social class.

The point stands, there are enough attractive women with decent personalities who get snatched up by decent guys who are successful.

If Porsha were that concerned with her pedigree she wouldn’t have gone on that damn reality show in the first place, let alone act a fool for multiple seasons, pop out a baby OOW for some hotdog guy and then have this horrible controversy surrounding her newest marriage. Not to mention no truly decent man would want to be attached to a woman who did all that.

That being said, the family name counts for something, not to mention she was smart enough to make her own money and maintain her looks- which kept her in the arena with men who had more than her.

I’ve said before I share some similarities with Porsha so, despite her foolish moves, she still has a little place in my heart.

If you want to talk about a reality tv black woman who was clearly groomed for greatness and to be a wife look no further than Dr. Jackie from Married to Medicine. She is light years ahead of probably any damn woman of any race you may find on reality tv (or in real life). If Porsha had maintained that level of dignity and decorum on reality tv she would’ve easily gotten scooped up by a man who wasn’t still married.

Tia didn’t follow the playbook. Everyone thought she was the “good twin” because she married a breh. Yea her sister married a white dude, but he was a man who was certainly established and could take care of the household. She’s never been on social media acting a fool and she damn sure isn’t leaving her marriage over something that is probably fixable. Regardless of race- she got it right and married a man she could respect.

If Tia had her look right and acted more like her sister she would have a fighting chance out here.
I’ll be honest, I don’t watch reality tv so i’m not familiar with those people mentioned but I’ll take your word for it. You seem to take on boats most of what we’re saying even if we don’t agree 100%

Men are far from perfect, we’re deeply flawed and honestly? Most women are safer by themselves than with most men which is the sad reality. This goes beyond race, statistics prove it. If a woman gets murdered/rape, most of the time it’s to someone she knows.

So I understand women’s frustrations and apprehension when it comes to dating. You can vet a man thoroughly on paper and he could still end up being a psycho. It’s tough out there for women, single or not.

The only advice I can give is carefully listen to how a man you’re dating talks about his exes. That’s the best insight you’ll get into a man’s character. Everything else is truly up to chance.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Well, yea. A more crass way to put it is “poor pu$$y management”. She should’ve worked on herself, been patient and not stooped low after things ended with Eddie. Dude she was with completely swindled her and anyone else would’ve picked up on it and left him alone.
On paper, I’m more physically attracted to Mel B. Tracey is pretty but to me she doesn’t have that sex appeal Mel B has. Now if you’re asking who would I wife, show off to my family and take with me to events? Well it’s not even close. And there is the difference between a buss down and a wife.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Reminds me of my wife's bytch of a sister who terrorized her own marriage and hated on me and my wife because we managed to somehow coexist, despite being from different trees.

Her husband at the time spent the entire time coming up with a escape plan. He managed to build a trailer on the opposite end of town, got with a different chick, and basically chuck the peace sign at his children and the bytch of a wife.

She was all like, "I am so embarrassed". Key word "I"

What about the man that tried to deal with the constant nonsense, the nagging, the belittling, the competitive nature that you had for your youngest sister, instead of using that energy to making him semi happy.

Now she married to a man that's knocking on 70's door (she's 50 btw), live in a run down shack near "Buttfukkacousin" side of the rural south, and slowly but surely dying from cancer.

Its not worth the bitterness, the malicious intentions, and pride to hold....but yeah "she's in Europe". Whatever that means :francis:
:dead:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
But that's the thing, her down syndrome looking self is badly built. She has no body. She has a crappy personality. The only thing I can see any man wanting from her is sex, status, and money. That's all she has to offer. Best she can hope for is some random Cac that will use her to boost his status.

285851488_576672040482055_2025130209819879063_n.jpg

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
But that's the thing, her down syndrome looking self is badly built. She has no body. She has a crappy personality. The only thing I can see any man wanting from her is sex, status, and money. That's all she has to offer. Best she can hope for is some random Cac that will use her to boost his status.

285851488_576672040482055_2025130209819879063_n.jpg

DAMN TIA MOWRY GOT IT LIKE THAT? :gladbron:

:stopitslime:

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Yawn 🥱 she threw her marriage away like nothing and now complaining about her choice on TikTok, whew women play victim like no other what kind of results she honestly thought she was gonna get you're a 45 year old narcissistic selfish ass badly built woman with kids who's embarrassed your ex husband countless times did she really think any man was gonna take her seriously after some of the goofy ass things she's said:russ:

She might as well pay Corey a bag and crawl back to him she wanted to try to the streets and failing she had been married since the early 2000's the game has changed drastically men aren't courting old delusional women men are smartening up you still got game goofy simps but for the most part the game has changed.

Last edited: