Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Her best hope going to be some geeky white dude who won't know any better. Better ask her brother in law if he can set her up.
right, exactly. there's hundreds of these type dudes. she can get her one of those white boys from a 80s/90s sitcom thats still alive and have a happy, misunderstood, tone deaf and unrelatable life

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Tasha K went in on her a few times about this decision lol
She really went in actually

She said she should’ve stayed with her hubby because she wouldn’t find better at this point.

No man wants to hear a bytch is around cause she cant do better. Lmfao woman are so fukking stupid

Daps
I already conceded. But this kinda puts the nail in the coffin.

Again- I’m sure she had legitimate issues within the marriage but…lacking self awareness is a key issue here.

If she was out here looking like Pilar Sanders, Tracey Edmonds, Gabrielle Union, etc (who are a little older) I wouldn’t be too worried at all. I mean Angela Bassett was fire in her 40s and that was like 20yrs ago. It’s possible. I don’t think she did her research before coming back out here.

And I’m not saying that to be a bytch and say we need to view each other as competition blah blah blah…

But if you’re going to be single it’s a good idea to just check out the landscape and see how everyone’s looking before throwing your hat back in the ring.

The fact that she’s even entertaining men who won’t “court” her (because that’s how it starts if a dude has at least a little genuine attraction/interest) AND SHE’S ADMITTING IT IN INTERVIEWS kinda says…a lot.

She’s in the same age bracket as Ashanti and Keri. So that’s the measuring stick.
I doubt you're a soccer fan, but in footy terms being compared to Ashanti and Keri looks-wise has Tamera in relegation form.... 🤣🤣

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I saw recently she has a TV show based around this bullchit. And by “bullchit” I mean her life.

It was on a channel right after Jeannie Mai and her mama’s show. Yeah.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
She needs to aim for a man in his mid to late 60s to have any type of chance.

He gon go to bed early, chew his food multiple times before swallowing, and have no interest in making dumb ass videos for clout. And probably won’t want to get married cuz he has 2 or more ex-wives.

But she can have a man for another 20 years if she goes this route.

:yeshrug:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
She needs to aim for a man in his mid to late 60s to have any type of chance.

He gon go to bed early, chew his food multiple times before swallowing, and have no interest in making dumb ass videos for clout. And probably won’t want to get married cuz he has 2 or more ex-wives.

But she can have a man for another 20 years if she goes this route.

:yeshrug:

The issue is social media amplified delusion where every woman thinks she has a chance of finding a 50 yr old trick that looks like Tyson beckford or David Beckham lol. The max women will get is nikkas who want gutter sex when it comes to the dudes who they think they can get and he wint even trick off on em as he rather trick off on a young chick who hasnt experienced life thus she is amazed by being in Greece and Italy compared to an old bytch saying “yeah i went to greece with my 2nd husband”