Tia Mowry says dating since divorce has been "exhausting." Men don’t court women anymore. Update: she’s being defensive on Twitter

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's what she gets for listening to the hoes that saying she "ate" on there

Wish the best for her but it's not gonna be easy
The validation is always coming from the same crowd. It's one sided and while I'm sure many women realize that, many don't. It's like the girls gassing their homegirl up to get her hair done differently, it turns out wack and they're telling her it looks amazing. But she know she fukked up.

If she was 35 fine, whatever. Still young and plenty dudes in that age range will bag a single mom. But nearing 50, with young kids, and you look beat? Nah that's a hard sell. I'm never gonna tell someone they shouldn't have gotten a divorce. I don't know shyt about that relationship. But you can't get a divorce and explicitly state that your goal is to find something better ASAP because you know your worth. That's not a privilege you have at 45 unless you're really that nikka or that bytch. Not to mention the commitment level people are seeking at that age. 45 year old people aren't out here looking for casual outings. They want a long term partner to bring to holidays and shyt. Again...good luck.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
But that's the thing, her down syndrome looking self is badly built. She has no body. She has a crappy personality. The only thing I can see any man wanting from her is sex, status, and money. That's all she has to offer. Best she can hope for is some random Cac that will use her to boost his status.

285851488_576672040482055_2025130209819879063_n.jpg
I already conceded. But this kinda puts the nail in the coffin.

Again- I’m sure she had legitimate issues within the marriage but…lacking self awareness is a key issue here.

If she was out here looking like Pilar Sanders, Tracey Edmonds, Gabrielle Union, etc (who are a little older) I wouldn’t be too worried at all. I mean Angela Bassett was fire in her 40s and that was like 20yrs ago. It’s possible. I don’t think she did her research before coming back out here.

And I’m not saying that to be a bytch and say we need to view each other as competition blah blah blah…

But if you’re going to be single it’s a good idea to just check out the landscape and see how everyone’s looking before throwing your hat back in the ring.

The fact that she’s even entertaining men who won’t “court” her (because that’s how it starts if a dude has at least a little genuine attraction/interest) AND SHE’S ADMITTING IT IN INTERVIEWS kinda says…a lot.

She’s in the same age bracket as Ashanti and Keri. So that’s the measuring stick.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
@Gloxina this niggs brought up Porchsa Williams as a comparison of what this granny can do in life

lmfaoooooo
I’m saying if she had it together like Porsha she could make something happen around 40 with a kid.

My real point was Porsha stayed on top of her looks no matter what. I mean shyt. Kenya Moore was still looking like perfection around that age, too. My point was ol girl ain’t representing like the other women in her age bracket. It could be doable if she actually understood the game.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Bad body built aside, does she not see how her yapping just makes her less and less attractive? She doesn’t think potential suitors are going to see her slandering her ex-husband and think “nah I’ll pass”?

And look at who’s gassing her up to act like a bird on twitter? Man, these women are straight up evil. Not only will they laugh at the clown, they’ll throw that same clown more balls to juggle to keep the circus going.

She really thinks she’s Draya Michele out here. And even she knows to keep her talking to a minimum. [B][SIZE=5]Do you notice the women who talk the least never struggle to have men lining up to date them?[/SIZE][/B]

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I’m saying if she had it together like Porsha she could make something happen around 40 with a kid.

My real point was Porsha stayed on top of her looks no matter what. I mean shyt. Kenya Moore was still looking like perfection around that age, too. My point was ol girl ain’t representing like the other women in her age bracket. It could be doable if she actually understood the game.

Porsha is Old Money and Kenya is a former model, these are two people who were groomed and to a degree vetted to be in the dating pool for the men Tia wants, its not even really looks. Reality TV has turned that word upside down but before that Porsha would be that woman in the shadows and probably still be married to Cordell Stewart (the reality tv shyt killed their situation). Porsha being old money though could bounce back, while Kenya is more so someone who broke barriers and climbed into that other class by being a model, so for the most part she is an imposter when it comes to the "wife" stuff. Tia and most entertainers were never respected in the old money world because they are clueless on how to pass down money generationally hence they tend to just be casual fun for old money people and just live in dysfunction with other celebs.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
But that's the thing, her down syndrome looking self is badly built. She has no body. She has a crappy personality. The only thing I can see any man wanting from her is sex, status, and money. That's all she has to offer. Best she can hope for is some random Cac that will use her to boost his status.

285851488_576672040482055_2025130209819879063_n.jpg

Jesus Christ :picard:

bytch built like an insulin needle :huhldup:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

I always hated this "gotcha". The whole "I'm doing XYZ" to deflect on the grim reality that you aren't happy in the process. Yes, you are "EXPLORING THE WORLDdd" but at the end of the day, you are lonely, miserable, scared to accept reality that you are mid 40s, divorced, broken, battered, and mentally scarred for life.

Reminds me of my wife's bytch of a sister who terrorized her own marriage and hated on me and my wife because we managed to somehow coexist, despite being from different trees.

Her husband at the time spent the entire time coming up with a escape plan. He managed to build a trailer on the opposite end of town, got with a different chick, and basically chuck the peace sign at his children and the bytch of a wife.

She was all like, "I am so embarrassed". Key word "I"

What about the man that tried to deal with the constant nonsense, the nagging, the belittling, the competitive nature that you had for your youngest sister, instead of using that energy to making him semi happy.

Now she married to a man that's knocking on 70's door (she's 50 btw), live in a run down shack near "Buttfukkacousin" side of the rural south, and slowly but surely dying from cancer.

Its not worth the bitterness, the malicious intentions, and pride to hold....but yeah "she's in Europe". Whatever that means :francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Porsha is Old Money and Kenya is a former model, these are two people who were groomed and to a degree vetted to be in the dating pool for the men Tia wants, its not even really looks.
Breh, this something a lot of women don’t understand. I said this before, looks will get any beautiful woman in the door but how you carry yourself will keep you there.

You can tell the difference between a woman who was raised to be a lady and one who wasn’t. How they conduct and carry themselves is instantly apparent.

Tracey Edmonds: dated BabyFace, Eddie Murphy and now Deion Sanders. Married and dated the other two long term. Not one of them have uttered a bad word about her because she carries herself with class. She doesn’t run her mouth. All those men are legends in their respective fields.

Now someone less seasoned will say “oh but she’s pretty” so? There are millions of pretty women in LA alone. Difference is, many of them don’t know how to act in these circles.

They’re the ones quick to post their trips to Dubai, their bags their sugar daddy got them all for clout. All they’re doing is decreasing the quality of man that will pursue them next. Discretion is just as sexy as a big ass to the right kind of man.

But again, I’m wasting this game on here to the few women who will read and heed what I’m saying.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Porsha is Old Money and Kenya is a former model, these are two people who were groomed and to a degree vetted to be in the dating pool for the men Tia wants, its not even really looks. Reality TV has turned that word upside down but before that Porsha would be that woman in the shadows and probably still be married to Cordell Stewart (the reality tv shyt killed their situation). Porsha being old money though could bounce back, while Kenya is more so someone who broke barriers and climbed into that other class by being a model, so for the most part she is an imposter when it comes to the "wife" stuff. Tia and most entertainers were never respected in the old money world because they are clueless on how to pass down money generationally hence they tend to just be casual fun for old money people and just live in dysfunction with other celebs.
Totally getcha but the men I described aren’t all from old money/dignified backgrounds. Just an older successful man. There are more self-made stories than black folks who are from a privileged background 🤷🏾‍♀️