TI & His Son King Gets Into It On IG Live & Almost Fight After He Pushes Tiny "I Stand On Business!!!"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Tip was on the road I get it, but Tiny should have done better.

So it's all attention and love he don't feel he got from his parents.

regardless, you don't put hands on your mom.

And he certainly had no issue taking the money they provide him to smoke all day long.
It ain’t about love. It’s about entitlement and excuses. These lil nikkas be buggin. Ask the nikka legit questions why he feel that way. Bet he either can’t answer, tells half truths, or flat out lies.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
We honestly really don’t know these people in detail to talk about parenting and all that shyt , I’m going off face value , this is spoiled entitled kid shyt , shorty is in video with big boi and Dallas Austin and many more atl legends , act right in public , no excuses, he lame and is extremely insecure, he need therapy
Let say he's spoiled. Who spoiled him? Who should have teach him manners and protocols?

Yep, he needs some type of help; but his parents need to do their part. I ain't talking about the bag.The kid seem to have some type of resentement towards his old folks. They should deal with as adults and parents.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
What’s really real is ti son always really just wanted to be just like his dad was and is simply emulating it. When he was a lil boi who held his dad up as a hero, his father was being ignorant and stupid..All that fake brovado imma real nogga, I’m a hood nikka , I’m a dope boi..dumb ass shyt that done got TI locked up for guns.. locked up for drugs along with his wife..still glorifying the streets and good life as if it’s cool. Doing interviews still tryna act hard. In result his son feels this what a man supposed to do and think all this bullshyt cool.

His son following the blueprint his parents set out for him and it’s funny how parents will act all surprised because he grew up with money. As if he isn’t the product of the behaviors his parents have always exhibited even after having money. Straight Dysfunctional family. Just cuz some kids turned out str8, has nothing to do with everybody else. Some kids are able to evolve on they own despite they parents toxic ways

Last edited:

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
I been seeing this topic pop up all day,and just now FINALLY got a chance to watch the videos and read the articles...

I turned to my 16 year old son and asked him if he "stands on Business"?...

He asked me "what does that mean?"

I think I'm good on having to choke him out any time soon.

:russ:

Tip and Boosie gotta handle they churren, bruh...

I Rather what tip going through than what Boosie daughter call him ... I'd have to put a bag on my child talking to me how she do him!

Boosie son is a dikkhead but would NEVER try him like this.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps

This is ridiculous but as I get older I realize everyone has their battles on their journey so I’m more sympathetic I guess. It sucks because his pops has what he’ll never have and that's his battle. Part of it is T.I being T.I......I mean this with no disrespect but picture T.I as a father. Not saying he's a bad father or anything but T.I was catching fed cases with guns, in beefs, getting money........you think his son didn't see that and want to emulate it? His son is at his shows where they're smoking weed, he's in pictures with Young thug calling him uncle. You don't think this hip hop lifestyle wasn't something he wouldn't want to be apart of? And yet........he's supposed to not want to be his father.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s really real is ti son always really just wanted to be just like his dad was and is simply emulating it. When he was a lil boi who held his dad up as a hero, his father was being ignorant and stupid..All that fake brovado imma real nogga, I’m a hood nikka , I’m a dope boi..dumb ass shyt that done got TI locked up for guns.. locked up for drugs along with his wife..still glorifying the streets and good life as if it’s cool. Doing interviews still tryna act hard. In result his son feels this what a man supposed to do and think all this bullshyt cool.

His son following the blueprint his parents set out for him and it’s funny how parents will act all surprised because he grew up with money. As if he isn’t the product of the behaviors his parents have always exhibited even after having money. Straight Dysfunctional family. Just cuz some kids turned out str8, has nothing to do with everybody else. Some kids are able to evolve on they own despite they parents toxic ways

:wow:

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
We honestly really don’t know these people in detail to talk about parenting and all that shyt , I’m going off face value , this is spoiled entitled kid shyt , shorty is in video with big boi and Dallas Austin and many more atl legends , act right in public , no excuses, he lame and is extremely insecure, he need therapy
Him being around “ATL legends” is irrelevant tbh. He might not see them as such and just see them as regular folk or his dads friends.

However yes this should’ve been in house but you know what sometimes this is the only way, someone gonna get the message and see the bigger picture.

It’s embarrassing and sad all round.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Tip was on the road I get it, but Tiny should have done better.

So it's all attention and love he don't feel he got from his parents.

regardless, you don't put hands on your mom.

And he certainly had no issue taking the money they provide him to smoke all day long.
And Tiny was on the road too, when TI was.

Zonnique has already said that the time Tiny spent on the road with TI affected her:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
irresponsible parenting leads to bad kids that that same parent ends up having to resort to physical violence, because they don’t know how to redirect and discipline they child due to the lack of respect they have for they parent. Therefore the only thing the child respects is violence. It’s a cycle..you deserve to get hit if you come near to touching your mamma. Hell yea. But this child and his behavior a product of the irresponsible parenting. Now its too late. HE too old now

The other kids seem well adjusted. This little muppet is just a wannabe. The whole thing started out with the family roasting him for trying to act bad and he took it somewhere else.