TI & His Son King Gets Into It On IG Live & Almost Fight After He Pushes Tiny "I Stand On Business!!!"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Peep the last slide on the IG post I posted above from the shade room.

I saw that.

It still gives no real context.
Why was he so passionately mad and what lead to that.

The conflict that we see.
feels like an absentee parental grown adult conflict thing.

Plus the kid has to live up to ti being his father.

a lot to unpack.

I just wish they get this dust up under raps.
To move forward try to keep things like this private.

The thing that makes fixing issues like this difficult could be monetization. So hopefully this draws their family to become more private.
As monetization of issues can easily expound the issues.

Art Barr

I finally saw the full video that goes more indepth.

That just as I suspected.
The kid has/had separation anxiety issues.

The only way to get him through this. Is king being real enough to just strike out on his own. Like literally pack your bag and car and go fail up.
That journey is gonna be the only thing.
that makes him move past these issues. Till he creates a life.
that is not contingent upon his family.
Since he has never done it on his own. It would be his saving grace for his own happiness.

As he has definite resentment and separation anxiety to his parents.

Which is actually kind of normal. For a child without a stereotypical two parent home.
Amenities given out, may only be seen as makeup or to pacify a situation. Which is why I believe he goes nuclear.
when called silver spoon.

Art Barr

thekidfromqueens

the best borough
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Queens
Sounds like one of his pops friends disrespected him by saying he didn't have it hard. Tip and his mom's further embarrassing him by clowning him. He's upset that his pops even let someone speak to him like that and clearly he didn't feel like that was the case of his growing up.

They shoulda handled this shyt privately instead of making him look like a further fool

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
the-never-ending-story-falkor.gif
Falcor got me :deadrose: :deadrose:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
You guys can say that his other kids are on the straight and narrow, but that doesn't excuse the role the parents played. King just turned out to be more of a follower than his siblings.

I was a little disrespectful motherfukker, but even I knew that I wasn't built for those streets.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the end, looks like this kid just needs some quality time with his dad.

I didnt factor in that he could be a product of “Sorry I’m Away So Much” syndrome. Being the youngest (I think) maybe having to share time made him feel neglected, that’s when the acting out really manifests.

Either way, hope there’s a positive outcome that doesn’t result in prison like his pops said.

You forgot about little Major,all grown up going to homecoming:flabbynsick:

IMG_2915.jpg

Somebody just need to tell King he will never be T.I. I get having the name King must bring added pressure though.

But to be complaining his parents was on the road too much. And only picked him up for the t.v show? Does he realize the benefits he got from being known as T.Is son on that show? Your life wouldve been alot harder in that "bando" you was in supposedly. And as well as school if not for the celebrity provided to you by your father. Show some respect,instead of resentment for having it better than 99% of kids

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
“Standing on business”…told TI he was in them bandos. He literally said that to him. Then said he can go to TI own hood and “Stand on Business” .

Harris.jpg
This kid better stop what hes doing immediately because of any of them prison cats catch wind of this picture he’ll be FOOD.