TI & His Son King Gets Into It On IG Live & Almost Fight After He Pushes Tiny "I Stand On Business!!!"

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been seeing this topic pop up all day,and just now FINALLY got a chance to watch the videos and read the articles...

I turned to my 16 year old son and asked him if he "stands on Business"?...

He asked me "what does that mean?"

I think I'm good on having to choke him out any time soon.

:russ:

Tip and Boosie gotta handle they churren, bruh...

I Rather what tip going through than what Boosie daughter call him ... I'd have to put a bag on my child talking to me how she do him!

What she say?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Somebody send Draymond at this lil nikka

draymond-green-rudy-gobert.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Should’ve sent his ass to boarding school in the mountains of Switzerland or something like 5 years ago.

Dude tries to act like a street dude but comes off as a spoiled rich kid tryna act like something he isn’t. He was literally gated from the outside word and even if his dad is a rapper he talks like a wannabe English professor :snoop:

He’s like one of those kids that would go viral on Dr Phil like Bad Barbie, shyts disgusting

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Him being around “ATL legends” is irrelevant tbh. He might not see them as such and just see them as regular folk or his dads friends.

However yes this should’ve been in house but you know what sometimes this is the only way, someone gonna get the message and see the bigger picture.

It’s embarrassing and sad all round.
Did you see what they got into over?

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
What she say?
EVERYTHING you can think of a disrespectful ex girlfriend would think to say to a Nygga she was with to embarrass him in front the world.....

almost as if someone was feeding it to her her whole life...

:francis:

She told the world about the bodies he payed for to get dropped...who TF does that?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

This is ridiculous but as I get older I realize everyone has their battles on their journey so I’m more sympathetic I guess. It sucks because his pops has what he’ll never have and that's his battle. Part of it is T.I being T.I......I mean this with no disrespect but picture T.I as a father. Not saying he's a bad father or anything but T.I was catching fed cases with guns, in beefs, getting money........you think his son didn't see that and want to emulate it? His son is at his shows where they're smoking weed, he's in pictures with Young thug calling him uncle. You don't think this hip hop lifestyle wasn't something he wouldn't want to be apart of? And yet........he's supposed to not want to be his father.

Better ways of going about it

The older son in the rap game doing it way more maturely and responsibly and people respect it because he's actually working on his craft, making real connections and trying to legitimately earn his spot instead of piggybacking off his father's name

King is just ignorant

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Did you see what they got into over?
Can’t lie I didn’t pay too much attention, that kid and TI are stupidly annoying

They clowning him for not being hood and using a pacifier until 12? I saw the pacifier bit

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
In the end, looks like this kid just needs some quality time with his dad.

I didnt factor in that he could be a product of “Sorry I’m Away So Much” syndrome. Being the youngest (I think) maybe having to share time made him feel neglected, that’s when the acting out really manifests.

Either way, hope there’s a positive outcome that doesn’t result in prison like his pops said.