TI & His Son King Gets Into It On IG Live & Almost Fight After He Pushes Tiny "I Stand On Business!!!"

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
the-never-ending-story-falkor.gif

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I been seeing this topic pop up all day,and just now FINALLY got a chance to watch the videos and read the articles...

I turned to my 16 year old son and asked him if he "stands on Business"?...

He asked me "what does that mean?"

I think I'm good on having to choke him out any time soon.

:russ:

Tip and Boosie gotta handle they churren, bruh...

I Rather what tip going through than what Boosie daughter call him ... I'd have to put a bag on my child talking to me how she do him!

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The little nicc out of control.

And this is why I’m fine and miss 80s & 90s level discipline

I think there is a clear difference beteeen true abuse and physical discipline.

Society so bytchmade and I hate they now made it where you can’t spank kids.

As a coach of young men, I’ve seen so many kids straight up disrespect their parents and it’s crazy.

That’s why that be my first message to kids. RESPECT
How do we know he hasnt been physically disciplined? There are disrespectful ass kids who got they ass whooped. There are respectful kids that never had a finger laid on them.

I am not anti corporal punishment. I actually believe it's necessary in certain situations...early in life. You shouldn't have to get physical with grown ass kids though. A certain level of respect should have been established that would not allow them to try you like that.

Beyond that homey sounds like he got some mental health issues. Hopefully they get him some help and he is receptive to it. It's all fun and games until some real shyt happens.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
I ain’t condoning none of that nonsense he be yapping and he doing on the net.

Pushing your moms is wild.

However I do believe his story about living with his grandmother and only picked up for the show. Which isn’t an excuse for his behaviour but definitely plays a factor cuz now he’s rebelling.

You’d be surprised at how these celebs be doing smoke and mirrors to portray a happy family.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
TI made him that way.

Can't blame the young breh in this case.

KING to TI : 'i know you' :francis:

TI treated his kid like his friend or did not raise him at all. This is the result. SAD

People cheering TI on like this isn’t the result of negligent parenting.

They never checked him when he was a muppet baby on whatever reality show he had back then.
Yep.

People are acting like this is not TI's fault in the first place.

There is a lot of FRUSTRATION in that kid. TI should take care of him.

Last edited:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
TI made him that way.

Can't blame the young breh in this case.

KING to TI : 'i know you' :francis:

TI treated his kid like his friend or did not raise him at all. This is the result. SAD

Yep.

People are acting like this is not TI's fault in the first place.

There is a lot of FRUSTRATION in that kid. TI should take care of him.
We honestly really don’t know these people in detail to talk about parenting and all that shyt , I’m going off face value , this is spoiled entitled kid shyt , shorty is in video with big boi and Dallas Austin and many more atl legends , act right in public , no excuses, he lame and is extremely insecure, he need therapy