TI & His Son King Gets Into It On IG Live & Almost Fight After He Pushes Tiny "I Stand On Business!!!"

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody from the hood for real, like fly paper and food stamps and cracks and drug addicted parents type shyt, champions the hood, they wanna get out ASAP…it’s always the bird nigs trying too hard. Some nigs want to go to Bora Bora and the Maldives to put up pics on IG and shyt lol…other nigs wanna go to the hood just to put it on they IG stories…then go back home to Jersey after, they don’t post that, 🤮.

Then again, lil dude pops curated and created the “Trap” Museum, right? I mean, what should we really expect from his JR? 😳🤷🏽‍♂️. When your role model is a f’n idiot what do you think you’re gonna wanna be?

“Son, you are embarrassing yourself and the family name. Now let’s meet up later at the Trap Museum I created in honor of the trap and trap music, behind the makeshift trap house exhibit, near the bench with the statue of a fiend nodding off on it while her 2 year old cries hysterically in shytty pampers, and discuss this like intelligent men with decorum”

Last edited:

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
People cheering TI on like this isn’t the result of negligent parenting.

They never checked him when he was a muppet baby on whatever reality show he had back then.
How you know what he did or didn't do...

Oh bc you didn't see it on tv?TV?? Lol

You know damn well some kids do what the hell they want, even when parents are trying their hardest to steer them in the right direction.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then again, lil dude pops curated and created the “Trap” Museum, right? I mean, what should we really expect from his JR? 😳🤷🏽‍♂️. When your role model is a f’n idiot what do you think you’re gonna wanna be?
You nikkas keep saying this but ignoring the other kids that's the complete opposite of this lil boy lol

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I saw that.

It still gives no real context.
Why was he so passionately mad and what lead to that.

The conflict that we see.
feels like an absentee parental grown adult conflict thing.

Plus the kid has to live up to ti being his father.

a lot to unpack.

I just wish they get this dust up under raps.
To move forward try to keep things like this private.

The thing that makes fixing issues like this difficult could be monetization. So hopefully this draws their family to become more private.
As monetization of issues can easily expound the issues.

Art Barr

I finally saw the full video that goes more indepth.

That just as I suspected.
The kid has/had separation anxiety issues.

The only way to get him through this. Is king being real enough to just strike out on his own. Like literally pack your bag and car and go fail up.
That journey is gonna be the only thing.
that makes him move past these issues. Till he creates a life.
that is not contingent upon his family.
Since he has never done it on his own. It would be his saving grace for his own happiness.

As he has definite resentment and separation anxiety to his parents.

Which is actually kind of normal. For a child without a stereotypical two parent home.
Amenities given out, may only be seen as makeup or to pacify a situation. Which is why I believe he goes nuclear.
when called silver spoon.

Art Barr

Y'know.

After this tabloid all press is good press work they pulled for pr for a complex feature.

I think we should all wait six weeks and see what project is this pr for first.

This age is so disengenuine.

This was a pr move for a complex question show woth ti and his son.

Where his son also said dumb troll shyt like.

Will Smith was a rapper,...dad?!!!

Or Tupac was an actor, dad!?!!!.

This shyt is all a work now.

Art Barr