Threesome On A Carnival Cruise Sparks A 60-Person Brawl

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Which cruise lines are considered more upscale without all the ratchet nonsense? I hear negative stories about these cruises with carnival.

Like others have said, you won't find as much ratchet stuff on Royal Caribbean, or Norwegian, I'd imagine. I've heard good things about Norwegian and I've been on Royal Caribbean twice. All the other times I've cruised we went with Carnival. Going on Carnival again in September. But yeah, the ratchetness on Carnival varies. Mainly married broads doing dirt with a fellow traveling breh. Or that one time that this hot in the pants young girl was tryna throw it at this niigga in the calypso band playing on the pool deck... She was stalking breh, me and my wife was like "Where are her parents?" My niigga was literally running from her :russ:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Royal Caribbean is a good one. Been 3 times. Never had any issues. Mix of young and old people. The food was great. I had colleagues that went on Norwegian and liked it but it’s more for an older crowd or family.

Now I have sisters and friends that have been on carnival. Hearing stories of people passed out in their own vomit in the hallways of the ship combined with terrible food is enough to keep me away.
:dead:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I’m surprised no one got thrown over the “top rope” to eliminate them. Leave them stranded in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean :russ:

I saw a situation where I thought this would be the case. Me and wifey was on a week long Carnival cruise. We had seen this one breh and this white broad boo'd up for most of the trip. Now the last night of the cruise, we eating on the top deck, and we see the white broad sitting with a white dude. It was his birthday. After we observe for awhile, we figure out that dude is her husband. So we figure maybe they into that cuck life. After awhile, who shows up but the breh and his peoples. She drunkenly calls him over, and breh is clearly like :whoa: She brings him over there and introduces him to her husband, telling him "he took care of me while you were sick"... The breh stood there with a mix of :dahell: and :manny: while the husband looked like he was about to explode. I told my wife that broad was gonna be a prime candidate to be thrown overboard before we dock in the morning.

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
I saw a situation where I thought this would be the case. Me and wifey was on a week long Carnival cruise. We had seen this one breh and this white broad boo'd up for most of the trip. Now the last night of the cruise, we eating on the top deck, and we see the white broad sitting with a white dude. It was his birthday. After we observe for awhile, we figure out that dude is her husband. So we figure maybe they into that cuck life. After awhile, who shows up but the breh and his peoples. She drunkenly calls him over, and breh is clearly like :whoa: She brings him over there and introduces him to her husband, telling him "he took care of me while you were sick"... The breh stood there with a mix of :dahell: and :manny: while the husband looked like he was about to explode. I told my wife that broad was gonna be a prime candidate to be thrown overboard before we dock in the morning.

Damn. Maybe I need to at least take 1 carnival trip in my lifetime to witness the fukkery :mjlol: I have never seen anything like this at Royal.

I mean what the hell. How do you even think about attempting anything when you’re basically in a floating hotel! Don’t you think you’ll be caught??

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Which cruise lines are considered more upscale without all the ratchet nonsense? I hear negative stories about these cruises with carnival.
It is not about the cruise line, its about the destination. Short cruise trips typically may have more ratchetness. Carnival is the party cruise line, Royal Caribbean is the chill cruise line and Norwegian is a mix of both.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Tom_Joyner-ap.jpg