Threesome On A Carnival Cruise Sparks A 60-Person Brawl

Dontdoit3

All Star
Daps
Which cruise lines are considered more upscale without all the ratchet nonsense? I hear negative stories about these cruises with carnival.

Royal Caribbean is a good one. Been 3 times. Never had any issues. Mix of young and old people. The food was great. I had colleagues that went on Norwegian and liked it but it’s more for an older crowd or family.

Now I have sisters and friends that have been on carnival. Hearing stories of people passed out in their own vomit in the hallways of the ship combined with terrible food is enough to keep me away.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Royal Caribbean is a good one. Been 3 times. Never had any issues. Mix of young and old people. The food was great. I had colleagues that went on Norwegian and liked it but it’s more for an older crowd or family.

Now I have sisters and friends that have been on carnival. Hearing stories of people passed on in their own vomit in the hallways of the ship combined with terrible food is enough to keep me away.
carnival was good in the early days but it got worse as time went on. plus they have so many fukkups all the time.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Now I have sisters and friends that have been on carnival. Hearing stories of people passed out in their own vomit in the hallways of the ship combined with terrible food is enough to keep me away.

yeah royal carribbean is top tier. There quantum-class cruises are :noah:
odyssey of the seas :wow:

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
The brawl lasted about an hour
Hell naw They were up in that bytch like

d69322da6dc99ec575a7dc0539986304.gif

:russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've went on one cruise so far in my life, and it was such a great experience that I don't want to ruin it by going on another one. It seems like now all you hear about cruises is some stupid shyt happening. :mjlol: