Coli Breh and his PAWG Live Permanently on Cruise Ships For a Little Over $10K a Year

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Good for them. With the constant income they are receiving from renting out their home, they can continue to finance their lifestyle until the Cruise Lines crackdown on it. Too bad they had to let the world know, which will probably cause that crackdown to come sooner than it would have if they remained silent and just enjoyed their lives.

Edit: Crackdown as in raise the prices, since their advertising their lifestyle has a likelihood of increasing demand.

Sadly, I can see old Yacht's being a substitute for housing

I say sadly because having worked on a cruise before I wanted to strangle the shyt out of every guest I interacted with

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
It's kinda brilliant. Once you factor in the food and alcohol they aren't paying much at all and are getting to see the world. But that nomadic lifestyle has to take a toll after awhile. Do they have friends? Family? MAYBE meeting strangers every new cruise makes up for it but there's no stability.

:patrice:

I'd definitely do it with my woman for at least 6 months.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At first I thought it was gonna be the guy with the youtube channel

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Sadly, I can see old Yacht's being a substitute for housing

I say sadly because having worked on a cruise before I wanted to strangle the shyt out of every guest I interacted with
My ex is gonna be working on a cruise ship. What's the worse part of the job.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Numbers don’t add up.
“The first 8 months we can do for $10k”
Ok….wtf about the other QUARTER of the entire year though? :mindblown:

$1700 per month isn’t going to stretch very far if your expecting to live the next 40-50 years on a cruise ship :pachaha:

What happens when you’re elderly and need care?

And why the fk did she think piercing that big ass nose was a good idea? :mjlol: