Coli Breh and his PAWG Live Permanently on Cruise Ships For a Little Over $10K a Year

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Good for them. With the constant income they are receiving from renting out their home, they can continue to finance their lifestyle until the Cruise Lines crackdown on it. Too bad they had to let the world know, which will probably cause that crackdown to come sooner than it would have if they remained silent and just enjoyed their lives.

Edit: Crackdown as in raise the prices, since their advertising their lifestyle has a likelihood of increasing demand.
I can see the crackdown coming all they have to do is to dead the points system.

That being said maybe they'll grandfather them in because at the end of the day the Cruise industry has been going through it especially when COVID was a thing.

That being said I give them props on figuring out how to finance their retirement.

More people are gonna do some unconventional lifestyles as they see they haven't saved enough to retire

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I can see the crackdown coming all they have to do is to dead the points system.

That being said maybe they'll grandfather them in because at the end of the day the Cruise industry has been going through it especially when COVID was a thing.

That being said I give them props on figuring out how to finance their retirement.

More people are gonna do some unconventional lifestyles as they see they haven't saved enough to retire
Oh, I agree with the above wholeheartedly. Maybe they will be grandfathered in, which would be great for them.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I’ve seen couples that look alike and know it’s a thing but how does a breh find a PAWG that somehow looks exactly like him? :mindblown:
I seen some older picture of her on their page. She did not start that way. Being on the ship, eating all of the rich foods, and perhaps not working out enough, they grew together... In size.