Coli Breh and his PAWG Live Permanently on Cruise Ships For a Little Over $10K a Year

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Good for them. With the constant income they are receiving from renting out their home, they can continue to finance their lifestyle until the Cruise Lines crackdown on it. Too bad they had to let the world know, which will probably cause that crackdown to come sooner than it would have if they remained silent and just enjoyed their lives.

Edit: Crackdown as in raise the prices, since their advertising their lifestyle has a likelihood of increasing demand.
^^^^

I don’t know why ppl can’t keep good news to themselves. It is wild.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good for them. With the constant income they are receiving from renting out their home, they can continue to finance their lifestyle until the Cruise Lines crackdown on it. Too bad they had to let the world know, which will probably cause that crackdown to come sooner than it would have if they remained silent and just enjoyed their lives.

Edit: Crackdown as in raise the prices, since their advertising their lifestyle has a likelihood of increasing demand.
Yeah, I don't get why they would want to bring attention to themselves.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This would be a really fun way to spend a year. Like, something to do before you settle down or have kids. Just get everything outnyour system in 1 year. But I don't know about doing it the rest of your life. :whoa:
You know what, that actually might be a fun thing to do for a few months. I dunno if I could do cruises for a whole year. I don’t know if I could even do it for a month straight. But it’d be cool to try!

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I'd rather do this than work... more power to them. Travel the world, unlimited food, wake up when i want to, foreign bytches, sign me up.. :wow:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I live on a flying saucer. Fucck a boat.

:wow:

full

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
$10k for the first 8 months using built up rewards points means it's over $15k for a year

One of them probably inherited the house they rent out to fund their lifestyle

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What a boring, useless life. I could never go about my prime years knowing my only contribution to the world was to be a constant drag on society. They could be teaching the next generation in Memphis, instead they're just using up food, oil, and the labor of a bunch of underpaid servants working that ship, while funding it all with the rental payments of a family poorer than themselves who won't get the chance to save for a downpayment on their own home because they're funding someone else's cruise lifestyle with their rent money.