Three Dead in NYC over girl

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't know what YOU are talking about. Folk come from 11 miles away to party down at that club!!!

whatever they were there for (was) nefarious

You couldn't pay me to walk into a place like that.

By the looks of it there's only one entrance.

No just no.

Cross Nostrand/Empire you're in no mans land.

Daps
:stopitslime: @ you thinking this was simply over a glance at some girl in a club.

Oh so you were there so tell us all what it was about. Oh you dont know? Well I suggest you shut the fukk up. No matter what the fukk happened the story says it was over a bytch. Thats what Im going to work with.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whatever they were there for (was) nefarious

You couldn't pay me to walk into a place like that.

By the looks of it there's only one entrance.

No just no.

Cross Nostrand/Empire you're in no mans land.

nah the neighborhood the club is in is not that bad, still hood though, it's just that that particular club draws people from worst areas such as the 90's 50's, parts of crown heights, flatbush, etc

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh so you were there so tell us all what it was about. Oh you dont know? Well I suggest you shut the fukk up. No matter what the fukk happened the story says it was over a bytch. Thats what Im going to work with.

so if the story said it was over a bowl of lucky charms, would you have believed that, too?

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Man you guys have no idea how many people got shot and executed in that club and outside that club in the 90s when Jamaican sound clashes used to take place.

I used to frequent it in the late 90s but wisened up after seeing some shyt go down not even after another human but because a man spilled a next mans beer.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: this did not happen because of a female, something else happened maybe a altercation afterwards or something I just find it hard to believe somebody would follow 3 dudes who also had the possibility of being strapped to there hood 11 miles away and emptied a chopper and killed 3 dudes :what: