Three Dead in NYC over girl

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's ok for music to influence purchases, style, vocabulary and demeanor, but don't let it say it influences violence right?

When dudes talk about popping bottles, making it rain and all that bullshyt, we all know people who were doing that shyt weeks later cause they heard in in a song. When Jay talks about drinking a certain liquor, we know that liquor gets more popular.

Don't fool yourself into thinking this music isn't the cause of a lot of bullshyt.

cosign

as a white person...i blame hip hop for the shyt

Daps
I love the art of hip-hop.

I absolutely love good music, but let's not pretend like there is a dark side to it.

I`m not saying hip-hop is responsible for this, a low education, terrible upbringing and overall lack of morality is. But having a song called "I Got a chopper in the trunk" playing in your head 500 times doesn't help either.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so sad, but this shyt happens all the time in clubs. Bunch of knuckleheads with too much alcohol.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I love the art of hip-hop.

I absolutely love good music, but let's not pretend like there is a dark side to it.

I`m not saying hip-hop is responsible for this, a low education, terrible upbringing and overall lack of morality is. But having a song called "I Got a chopper in the trunk" playing in your head 500 times doesn't help either.

can we be honest and admit that black folks are more likely to commit such violence..i mean im not racist or anything

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I moved into a white neighborhood after college.

I stopped dealing with ignorant ni!ggas a long time ago

Catching feelings over a girl? You have got to be kidding me

yaga

Like A Dungeon Dragon
Daps
Reppin
The Bruised Ego of Dumb B*tches
But having a song called "I Got a chopper in the trunk" playing in your head 500 times doesn't help either.

There was violence before hip-hop music. And i don't think you're giving people enough credit saying they're influenced by lyrics to kill someone. On top of that i think if you got a quote repeating in your head over and over, a quote about your home cache of weapons no less, it isn't a fukking chorus of a song that's got the issues.

Daps
There was violence before hip-hop music. And i don't think you're giving people enough credit saying they're influenced by lyrics to kill someone. On top of that i think if you got a quote repeating in your head over and over, a quote about your home cache of weapons no less, it isn't a fukking chorus of a song that's got the issues.

Ya know I don't mean literally repeating in your like you're hearing voices.

I mean you listen to a song that glorifies having the gun on you, waiting to kill, how many times does someone play that song? For a strong minded person it's just s song lyric, to a fool it's a mantra.

I think you`re giving too much credit to people. People are dumb, people are impressionable.

How many times you see a kid person walk down the halls of a school or a street and they're rapping a lyrics to themselves, I know I have seen it plenty of times.

I agree there was violence before hip-hop music, 100%. But like original dude said what happened to throwing fists? I`m not saying hip-hop is responsible for the death of anyone, nah people go way wrong before the music to get this mentality to kill in the first place. But the glorification of guns and thuggery bullshyt doesn't help the situation.

Like I said if we all agree that hip-hop influences all these other aspects of life, why is it off limits when it comes to influencing the level of violence in some people?

Daps
Hip hop ain't the cause, but it does exacerbate the situation.

Yes, that's all i`m trying to say.

These people were fukked way before hip-hop music.

The truth is the majority of hip-hop music getting played is sending a very negative message. You can blame the record labels and radio stations just as much the artists, the radio stations and record labels only support the garbage.

It's truly sad, they know what they're doing to.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw there had to be some kind of percieved disrespect. Everybody is always an "angel" who never did anything wrong when they get merked......Not saying anyone deserves that, but u don't know who did what to anyone.

Surprised the shooter ain't been caught yet. Probly so many cameras.....got the shooter definitely on some of em.

You gotta think about it. As the technology advances and cameras are everywhere, think about10 years from now. Crime could be nonexistent except for total ignorant dumbasses, but so is your freedom because everything is caught on tape as soon as u leave ya house.

Daps
Naw there had to be some kind of percieved disrespect. Everybody is always an "angel" who never did anything wrong when they get merked......Not saying anyone deserves that, but u don't know who did what to anyone.

Surprised the shooter ain't been caught yet. Probly so many cameras.....got the shooter definitely on some of em.

You gotta think about it. As the technology advances and cameras are everywhere, think about10 years from now. Crime could be nonexistent except for total ignorant dumbasses, but so is your freedom because everything is caught on tape as soon as u leave ya house.

Well yeah, that's 1984 for ya.

Everyone will be "safe" but have no freedom and big brother will be watching, hell it's basically like that.

"Not good, but well behaved cause the camera survey
Most of the things that we think, do or say" - MOS

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Well yeah, that's 1984 for ya.

Everyone will be "safe" but have no freedom and big brother will be watching, hell it's basically like that.

"Not good, but well behaved cause the camera survey
Most of the things that we think, do or say" - MOS
Freedom to... shoot people and get away with it?